42. 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪­𝓭𝓾𝓮

𝑳𝒂𝒂𝒍 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 - 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒋𝒊𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉

𝐴𝑝𝑛𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑛, 𝑌𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑐ℎℎ𝑢𝑝𝑎 𝑙𝑢𝑛

𝑌𝑎 𝑐ℎℎ𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝑎𝑎𝑔, 𝑀𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑣𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑔 𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑎 𝑙𝑢𝑛

𝐵𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑘 𝑟𝑎ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑞 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑞, 𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑞

𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚, 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚, 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑞!

His fingers fisted in my hair, pulling it down for a soul-consuming kiss

His fingers fisted in my hair, pulling it down for a soul-consuming kiss. I trail kisses to his jaw leaning toward his chest, peeking at him through my lashes I pressed my lips over his heart. Feeling his heart beating rapidly against my lips. Feeling a little more confident, my fingers brush over his abs, reaching down to the delicious V. My tongue peeked out as I took long licks over his abs, earning a loud groan from his mouth. Oh, I always wanted to do that and his groan wants me to do it again and again. 

But first, I must take advantage of his closed eyes. My fingers quickly hooked on the waistband of his joggers to take it down before he could stop me. But dammit, his hand reached out to stop me.

"Not today..." He said huskily, rolling us over on the bed, flipping our positions to come on top of me. His lips quirked in a devilish grin for catching my hands over the cookie jar.

"What do you want today tongue or finger..?" He asked breathlessly, as his gaze roamed over my body.

"Cu-" I was beginning to say but he pressed his finger over my mouth. I parted my lips and licked his finger, his eyes widened a fraction in astonishment. It was my turn to smirk.

"You are a good girl. Those filthy words won't suit on your sweet mouth." he removed his finger and crashed his lips to mine. Hitching up my skirt, his fingers parted my folds slowly thrusting in and out.