6. 𝓢𝓮𝓲

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 - 𝑲𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝑴𝒄𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒?

𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠?

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦

Friday Night.

I did not bother to see why Zara had gone to the alley. She looked like a good girl in her black and white polka-dotted dress. Who would think she has this kind of darkness behind her. I could almost imagine her baking pot brownies with a white apron tied around her waist. Furious, I jerk the steering wheel, disturbing the oncoming traffic. I called Lorenzo. That bastard picked up after a single ring.

"Clubhouse." I only say.

"Fuck yeah...!!!" he hollered, his voice echoing inside the car.

I reached for one of the underground arsenals. Soto, Emiliano, Lorenzo and 10 soldiers were right behind us. We took the necessary weapons. Soto's body was strapped with guns and magazines from chin down. Others, including me, had a wild crazy grin on our faces. It had been a long time since we killed or tortured.

"How long has it been, boss?" Lorenzo sized me up. He called me boss since other soldiers were around but he had mocked me, So I punched him. Tugging on his shirt collar, I whispered darkly against his ear. "One year." Lorenzo's body shook with muffled laughter. I shoved him back and turned to leave.

At sharp 1 a.m., we circled the clubhouse of Hell Risers' motorcycle club on the outskirts of San Diego. They were dwelling on our property. Lorenzo had shown concern as the MC gang were trying to expand their area, but father found it unnecessary for the Cosa Nostra to deal with the low life gang. We were directly defying orders by coming here. But I needed to do something out of control to get a grip on my anger and the others just needed to kill someone, especially Lorenzo.