Part 36: Beauty and the Beast II💚

| Source: Pinterest

© XOEPK |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

*flashback.

KANZAKI AOI'S POV

"Hm~ Hm~ Hm~"
I see the earth of yesterday covered as white as any new page of the special notebook I carried along with me.

Yet today, I'm happy to simply walk in on this snowy path, create a few footprints of my own. I watch them tumble, those feathered crystals, their chaotic flight to form a blanket that could not be more uniform, more orderly.

As I was too eager to describe the admiring view around me, two persons that I loved so much were waiting for me on a bench. I simply fastened my paces towards them,
"Otõsan! Okāsan!"

My parents turn their head at me, and I've been longing to see their smiles as if it was the sun that cherish my day. I threw my arms out and landed just to be hug by them.

"Ww-woah, Aoi! Oh my dear.."
Okāsan gasped when I tightened my grip on her thick sweater.

"Aoi, don't crush your mother like that." Otõsan said sternly.

"Gomen, Okāsan.."
I was a little guilty when I realised Okāsan's changed face. She's wrinkling her face much for a sight of pain.

But then, a warm smile creeps on her sweet face. Gazing at my deep blue eyes with her turquoise orbs. "Daijobou, sweetie." Her left hand that's covered with a winter glove cups my cheek.

I smiled with her reply, then I looked down to her tummy. Slowly I moved my head to the centre of it, "Konnichiwa, Otouto! How are you doing in there? Please come out early, I can't wait to be your Nee-San."

Okāsan giggled softly with my action. The way I squeak my voice almost the same as the 5 years old kid.

"Aoi, don't speak like that. You've already turn 11 this year. Be mature, can you?" Otõsan said with his usual strict face.

I pulled my lips into a straight line, bowing with regret. "Yes, Otõsan."

"Come on, dear..she's still our little hime. You're a good girl, am I right Aoi?" Okāsan touched his shoulder to make him feel ease.

As the eldest, well..Otõsan always being strict to me. His words often made me cry or feel bad. But somehow, he raised me well although rarely shows his care towards me. And I love him so much.

"What are you talking about, Aika? She's totally not a good girl at all,"
Otõsan pouted while looking away.

It strucks my heart so bad. Until I couldn't hold my tears to fall down drip by drip.