Part 4: Familiar🍃

(Image; QUISS from Pinterest.)

A | N ♡

So yeah, here's another chapter. Hope you would enjoy it! Another timeskip won't hurt ya, right?

Enjoy your reading!
Till the next time❤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3 MONTHS LATER.
KAMADO RESIDENCE,
11:59 P.M.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Summer comes fast, as music turned up to full volume. The sky blazes blue dotted with a few patch of clouds and the sun is a celebration of yellow, free and bright. The trees rise to the occasion, swaying in the rhymes of the wind, donning their best verdant hues. Flowers blooming in such a perfect spot around the house compound, releasing the fragrance as it always be.

A young 19 years old girl, with pair of stunning pink eyes, her hair secured into a long ponytail, sighed in awe. She put both palms under her chin, supporting her gaze up.

Come to think of it, she forgot about something more important. Palmed her face, she rushed to the living room to find someone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"ONII-CHAANNNN!"

Kamado Nezuko tapped her feet, waiting for any answers from her big brother. The door slid open, eventually Nezuko found out there's no sight of Tanjirou in the living room.

"Onii-Chan, doko ni imasu ka(where are you)?" Nezuko huffed, curiosity drenched her mind at the same time.

Probably he's in his room?
(Kamado Nezuko)

Not wasting any seconds left, Nezuko closed the door of the living room. Her gaze shifted to Tanjirou's bedroom door. A thin air puffed her red cheeks, "Hmph, is this some kind of prank?"

With a low sigh, Nezuko raised her right hand to knock the door. Once, twice, "Onii-Chan, the lunch is ready~"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.