Part 16: Your Presence ᥫ᭡

| Source: Pinterest
©LAZOOMAIGA |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

GARDEN
12:55

Tanjirou and Giyuu sat next to each other while using the tree trunk to support their backs. The blue eyed man had his chin propped in the palm of his right hand while his ears twitching at every explanation Tanjirou produced.

It's going to take a while for him to fully understand.

No can do. They're young lovers, afterall.

Giyuu heaved out a sigh. He doesn't have complaints about anything, it was just Tanjirou and his curiosity. The best he could do to calm the red head down at this moment is by listening to his babble, no matter how immature it was.

"It's not like I never try to talk to her, Giyuu-san. She just keeps on avoiding me and giving such unpredictable excuses to not let us talk any further. I can tell that Kanao is mad just by watching her face..." Tanjirou paused to drill some information out of his brain. "On the second thought, her angry face is really scary."

"You got one thing right," Giyuu hummed.

Tanjirou nodded in a frantic way, "Doshio (what should I do), Giyuu-san? Kanao would be mad at me forever if I don't explain the real thing to her. If only she would want to hear me out..."

Giyuu gave himself a moment to think, and he could only provide a simple suggestion, "Apologise."

"How? The timing is always not perfect. And she would eventually walk away from me if I got any closer to her," Tanjirou groaned, turning to Giyuu with a hopeless stare.

Giyuu motioned his head to whip at the red head in a slow, loading manner. He put on a deadpan expression on his face.

"That's not my problem," Giyuu responded, simple.

"EEIIHHHHHHHHH ?????!!!!" Tanjirou dropped his jaw and imaginary tears started to roll down his face

"EEIIHHHHHHHHH ?????!!!!" Tanjirou dropped his jaw and imaginary tears started to roll down his face. He stopped when he received a light smack on his head.

"Aho (moron). You don't need my opinion on everything, Tanjirou." Giyuu muttered, tempting to roll his eyes.

Tanjirou raised his head at him.

"No matter how much difficult the situation gets, you'd still care about her, right?" Giyuu mused, leaving Tanjirou to blush heavily at this rate.

That reaction surely screamed a yes.

"Then use that as the sole reason for you to approach her, you care about her and the fact that she doesn't treat you the same way she did 5 years ago bothers you so much." Giyuu absently tapped at the hilt of his sword, arranging his next words as careful as possible.