Part 12: Faith in You 🎋

| posted by: Mad-Reader in Reddit |
/ The name of the artist is supposed to be in Twitter but the account has been deleted for some reason /

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

SHINOBU'S POV

It has been 3 months, since the accident. Kanao was still recovering from her illness, bedridden for the whole time and had her eyes closed until this day. She was in a state of long coma for uncertain reasons. Perhaps it was caused by the dangerous poison the demon had placed inside her body, or maybe because of her inside injuries, I was beyond frustated because of my lack of capabilities to find out more about it.

I've checked her pulse this morning, they were beating weaker and weaker. Compared to yesterday, and the day before that, it left me with no other choice to keep on making an antidote for Kanao to make it back alive.

Alive. For sure, alive.

I can't forgive myself if I lost Kanao forever.

Tomioka-san, Inosuke and Tanjirou had defeated the disguised demon, I believe they got her name Mizumi. At the very first glance, I can tell this Mizumi has a stage of power differed from any ordinary demon. She possessed a pair of brimming aqua eyes that resembles the light of the sea, the source of her Blood Demon Art was aqua water pearls, that's what has been reported to the headquarters. She was definitely on another level than any other demon. Or perhaps she's an uppermoon?

But they sensed no kanji in her eyes during the battle.

In other report, it is confirmed that Mizumi doesn't take a permanent shape of an animal when she transformed into her true self and attacked Kanao. She was indeed, once a human. Without any curse planted in her demon body, to be exact. I think there's something unusual about her that I would like to find out. Mostly because why did she so hardly intend to kill my little sister.

According to Tanjirou, Mizumi already had an intention to kill Kanao at first. The reason is because she's already been ordered to do it. I wonder... who gave the order? Was it Kibutsuji Muzan's doing? Tanjirou also said that Mizumi self-destructed herself and destroyed the large area of the forest for refusing to tell her true master, the death of the demon has been confirmed.

For the past 3 weeks, Tanjirou-Kun and his friends are going for a mission together. Nezuko-Chan also received her first mission a couple of weeks ago before them, so it's possible that Nezuko would be back today.

I'm worried. Really, I AM WORRIED. There's no sign that Kanao would wake up. All of the demon slayer corps already knew about Kanao's serious condition, even Oyakata-Sama often to be seen visiting Kanao once a week in the estate. He really is a very caring leader for this corps.

I've done a lot of research, Kanao do have a risk to die because of that poison in her blood. But, I was'nt too late to put an antidote in her body that night. Whatever it is, I won't give up. I'm sure Kanao will finally wake up and come back to me. Please Kanao, Please..

God, I'm begging you.

Please save Kanao. Bring her back to me, to us.

.
.
.
.
.