Part 33: Siblings Rampages💢

Hamada Residence,
12.15 a.m.

The great terror, Hamada Aishito faced it with a torn heart. It's like being sliced by her own love ones piece by piece, toring apart into shreds by shreds and broke her bones like an useless stick. That's what she felt. The pain and anger, mixed like a damn horror that makes her heart screamed.
The back of her throat went dry, but it's not that either. She want to shout as loud as she could but it seems her teeth blocked her to. If the handle of her blade made from plastic, she apparently sure it would performed a large dent made by her own grip.

Is this the feeling when we've been betrayed by our own family?

Is this the feeling when we're so close to success but end up being disappointed so soon?

Is this the feeling when we've already tighten our grip to some promises but apparently..the other side was just a lie?

This is too much. Too much until Aishito could feel her own blood were boiling inside. She's now staring at once such a caring big sister to her, now she's being the most cruel creature that ruins her eternal happiness.

"Aishito,"
The mouth with a pair of fangs muttered her name. With much an unacceptable tone.
"...Aishito, I--"

"Monster.."
Aishito mouthed herself, but Yurika could hear it clearly.

"Jj--just..let me explain,"
Yurika shifted her gaze to the two person behind her, lifeless. Her heart beats fast, as soon as she know that her sister appeared infront of her.

Not to mention, Aishito witnessing everything. Everything Yurika has done to both of their parents, which are cruel..and less-humanity.
Yurika stares down at Aishito's wet face; full of disappointment and pain. What does beautiful life means anyway? If at the end, she could be stabbing her own family from the back.

Great silence fillin' the air. Only their breathing could explain how much this situation might being worser than they had in mind.
Yurika saw Aishito grips a razor-sharp green Nichirin blade, with much serious and not intending to lower the tip.

"Aishito, please let me explain first.."
Yurika steps forward, letting her long brown yukata creates a trail of blood behind. She could'nt care less about Aishito's feelings.

She would've sworn that making Aishito heart-broked, is the last thing she would do. But, sometimes the truth really does worth it eventhough pain might surging through all out.

"Listen to me.., Aishito. Low--lower your sword. I'm not your enemy,"
Foolish. That's what Yurika expects from her own previous words just now.

While for Aishito, it's just a dumb order that makes her blood more boiling and burning.
"Are you kiddin' me?"

Yurika's slow paces stop in the moment Aishito spoke. Startled yet irritated. She look down to that pair of brownish eyes, much for her caring senses.

"You..killed my caring father Hamada Juriko. You put a tragic end to my gentle mother..Hamada Amiko. Now you're saying that you're not my enemy?"
Aishito asked, through all with a warning tone.

Yurika snapped her innocent thoughts, she's battling with her sorrow and guilt. Much for her suffering, she could'nt say much because it's already happened. She grasped her own palm, waiting for Aishito's next sentences.

Yeah, although the shakes almost could'nt be handle by herself right now. In fact, she's not BEING herself.

AISHITO'S POV

Turns out, this might be just worser than I've thought. For the first time in my life, I can't even imagined to be betrayed by my own flesh and blood. Not just any betrayal, it was the matter of fact my parents had to die because of it.