Part 28: [ 永遠の愛 ]Eien no Ai☀️🌸

"Infinity Love."

| Source: Twitter
©cZh5h0Ca8GKEHOj |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________

THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE
12:30

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the window. There, the Beast Hashira is resting his back against the wall while covers half of his face with his left hand.

He's not all alone, his one and only angel accompanied him.

*SSQQQUUIIISSHH!
The beauty Kanzaki Aoi squeezed the wet towel in a tub full of cold water. She did'nt stop give an unpleasant glare to the muscular guy next to her.

"Huh--"
She sighed in frustation. Just then she raised the almost-dried towel; drewing it to her right side.

"Come closer,"
She asked him to.

With a naughty smirk on his face, turns out he landed his head on Aoi's right shoulder. He rubs his face on that smooth place; intending a romantic scene.

Uhh--ohh, not for Aoi. She poked Inosuke's belly unexpectedly; causing the spoilt boar head man to squeak.

"Ouchh!"
Inosuke winched in surprised.

Before he could flinched to get any further, Aoi grab his uniform and pull him closer. She succeed to press the dried towel on Inosuke's right cheek. Right onto his new bruise, made by Aoi's might kick recently.

Ohh--wow? How could it be possible for Aoi to kick into that direction? Well, she's a great defender now..so why not? At least Inosuke DID learn his lesson,
DO NOT SNEAK BEHIND KANZAKI AOI NEXT TIME.

Or else, she might put him into a coma next time.

"Oowww!! Owww!! OWWWW!!"
He groaned while trying to back off. Well, he could'nt do his best as Aoi's grip is too tight.

The pigtails girl snorted while giving Inosuke a slight pressure due to her resentful feelings.
"Stay still! You could'nt get any better if you keep flinching!"

"Don't be so harsh, could you? It's freaking hurt---"
Inosuke shut his eyes; showing a pain mark on his forehead.

Kanzaki Aoi rolled her eyes. But just as her blue orbs cought the image of Inosuke holding up his pain, she started pressing the towel with gentle and care. She shut her eyes, trying to remove those senses of guilt that attacking her.

"I'm sorry, Inosuke.."
Kanzaki Aoi said, while bowing her head. Slowly, she put down her hand; rested it on her laps.

Inosuke turned his head, realizing Aoi's frowning face.
"Don't be,"
He secured Aoi's hand into his big ones.

"I'm the one who should say sorry,"
Inosuke stated. His warm eyes would never fail to impress Aoi.

Aoi leaned in and rested herself into Inosuke's muscular arms. She would never want to missed the chance to get closer with this man, ever. Both of her hands touching Inosuke's broad chest; feeling his pounding heart.