Part 20: The Return of Evil😈

| Source: Picsart
© therealmagiccat |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________

DINING ROOM
8:00

Tanjirou doesn't notice me?

The Tsuyuri gulped, focusing on the red haired man for a brief moment. An intimidating aura lingered around him, Tanjirou was definitely revealing a different side of his to everyone. He just flashed a stone-like expression and munched, and munched.

Kanao pretended to not care, but deep down it banged her chest like crazy. She kept her head down and wondered if Tanjirou could just cast a glance at her direction. Just one glance, is more than enough.

But, who is she to pry?

"Sit down now, Kanao. Your food's gonna get cold," Aoi pulled a chair next to Tanjirou, beckoning Kanao to move.

Kanao curtly nodded with a small smile. She was about to sit down when Tanjirou suddenly shifted out of his seat, standing up with an obvious intention to leave.

"Onii-chan, where are you going?" Nezuko quickly asked, her forehead wrinkled unpleasantly.

Zenitsu who was witnessing that whole drama infront of him, sighed until his both shoulders shuddered at the strong effect. He held his chopsticks tightly and stabbed on the rice inside his second bowl. While doing that, he kept on muttering, 'Oh God, please save me from those 2 idiots-in-love.'

As for the boar man who had his signature mask rested upon his head, he huffed a frustated breath, playing with the food in his hands before stuffing it all into his large mouth.

"Dense as a fucking brick," He snorted, cracks of veins spreaded all over his face.

The Flower Hashira stoned on the chair, too stunned to speak. Tanjirou was really, really avoiding her. There's no point for Kanao to deny it anymore, the truth just presented itself before her eyes.

Aoi began to frown at the redhead.

Tanjirou blinked slowly, he himself was hesitant of what he was going to do next. But the idea of sitting on the same table as Kanao, brought the feeling of true uneasiness inside him.

"Don't mind me, keep on eating."

All eyes were directed to Kamado Tanjirou.

That was the moment when Tanjirou decided to tilt his head over his right shoulder, his piercing red eyes darted at Kanao's face.

"I've lost my appetite." Just like that, he left the dining room, earning everyone's wide-eyed gaze and audible gasps.

Inosuke couldn't hold back his anger, he slammed the table with a fist and stood up with loud bang.

"What the actual hell?! Hey! Tontarou!" He shouted in a high-pitched tone.

"Inosuke, just leave him alone." Zenitsu said as he cupped both of his ears lightly. A frown settled on his face.

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko didn't think twice to run after her older brother, stepping out of the dining room with desperate paces.

As soon as the two Kamado siblings are gone, an intensed wave of silence swept across the place, giving them all chills.

"Woaah-! These dumplings tasted very good!" Kanao suddenly praised as she stuffed a lot of dumplings into her mouth, muffling a few words that could never be understood.