Part 25: Aishiteru, Tanjirou❤

| Source: Pinterest
© [I can't find the artist's name :') pls tell me if you know] |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

____________________________

The Old Building in Mist Town,
3.30 a.m.

"Kanao! Kanao!"
Kamado Tanjirou panted for enough air as he rushes himself in order to catch the falling Kanao.

But then he paused his paces, as he could see Kanao has been catched by a figure, who looks like a teenage boy. Tanjirou was now facing that boy's back, once he notices that Kanao is now safe in that person's care.

He's a slight envy to that..boy. Why would a stranger deflects his way in a wrong time such as now? Tanjirou let out a pout, but quickly shoved it off because his priority now is Kanao's condition.

That person..looks familiar. He's wearing long blue sleeves and white yukata. He had a green hair which has brought the curiosity in Tanjirou's mind.

Until then, Tanjirou cought some scent. That came from that boy.

*Sniff!

Cold scents. Mixed with disappointment and sadness. But also it contains a slight eagerness to stay strong.

This scents..I know this scents!
(Kamado Tanjirou)

As the green-haired boy turned around, Tanjiro's jaws almost drop.

"Yushiro!"
Tanjirou shouted that boy's real name, with a big smile on his face. Oh actually a demon boy's real name.

The long missing Yushiro stares at him, blankly. Then he averted his gaze back to Tsuyuri Kanao who's in his arms, return to shot a glare at Tanjirou.

"Screw that, Tanjirou. Why did you let such a poor woman sacrifices herself to save you?"
Yushiro asked him, with a less-loud snort.

Tanjirou's face flashed a sorrowful affection, before he glanced at the unconcious Kanao. His heart skips a beat, knowing that Kanao put herself in danger just to protect him earlier..that was such a crazy thing! But..Kanao won't bother about something that should be stated 'crazy' in her life, she had already getting used to those 'crazy' statements.

Tanjirou didn't wait long enough to approach Yushiro.

"It was my fault, Yushiro-San. I'm the one who's being late to rescue her at the first place--"
Tanjirou said, his usual smile fades.

"You're being so dense, as usual."
Yushiro exclaimed, a sigh escapes his mouth.

"She's gonna be fine, right?"
Tanjirou asked, he couldn't blink his eyes further. Those red orbs only be setting to dart at Kanao's pale face, as if it was their permanent target.

"She's fine for now. But still, her pulses are getting weaker.."
Yushiro said, while pressing Kanao's right wrist to feel her pulse.

The Sun Hashira nods and his gaze fall down, he feel very grateful to hear that Kanao is still alive. "Thank God..thank God,"

"Now take her, you dobe! She's really heavy!"
Yushiro orders him to take Kanao out from his arms.

Kamado Tanjirou nodded without any complains, because that's the first thing he would ever intended to do.
Slowly, yet gently. Tanjirou put his left hand around Kanao's shoulder, while the right one reached her legs.