Part 29: Hidden Courage🌠

| Source: Twitter
© 🦕こあ🦖 |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________

MIST VILLAGE
21:30

The intrigued feelings that's bubbling in Tanjirou's heart really cought himself in an awkward situation. His ruby orbs are now shimmering just as the moonlight greeted his sight but then Kanao blocked him to stare at anything except her.

She clenched her cold fists at that red-haired guy's checkered green haori. The remaining affection she showed really shaking Tanjirou's body to be more specific.

Does she really intended to do this?

Kamado Tanjirou himself don't even know how to describe his own feelings right now.
The way Tsuyuri Kanao brushed her parted lips on his, bless himself to be even more wanting and urging.

He closed his eyes, in order to appreciate the warmth that Kanao gave to him, only him and he wanted that lovely scents of hers to be just for him.
Soon after, Tanjirou deepens the kiss and slipped his both hands around Kanao's small waist; not wanting to let go.

The Tsuyuri flinched right away, she broke the kiss and pull back. Her balled fists are now flatten on Tanjirou's chest; feeling his pounding heartbeats.
Her purplish pupils stared at Tanjirou's precious ones. Oh how she loved this man, so much until she could'nt describe it with words.

Only God knows how much it is. The love that she once intended to blocked it, turns out to be even more blooming permanently. Really, God's plans are much more unexpected and fascinating than hers.

The red-haired man moved his warm hands; touching both sides of Kanao's shoulders.
He let out a sigh before spit out 4 words that make Kanao gulped in return,

"Why did you stop?"
The Sun Hashira asked.

Almost. Kanao almost blurted out but she was too late to take another wise action. Later then, Tanjirou leaned forward and done to pinned Kanao on the soft futon behind them.

Kanao leaned back completely on the futon, she gleamed her eyes as soon as Tanjirou flashed a naughty smile on his attractive lips.
Her heart begin to pound harder and harder, would it be possible for he heart to jump out from her body right now? It's all Tanjirou's fault!

"You started it, Kanao.."
Tanjirou had both of his hands and legs at each side of Kanao as he don't want to put any pressure on her.

Kanao gulped almost everytime she had to because she could feel Tanjirou's intoxicating scents this close.
Really, the closeness that may bring some issue to the squealing readers that reading this story right now.

"Tt-Tanjirou, I.."
Kanao want to look away, this situation is not making her feel in ease for sure.

It's not that she don't want to be with Tanjirou, really..it was a dream come true if she should mention it. But, it appears that she was not so sure if any of this would bring the easement for both of them.
Lewd things, no..she was too young for that. Kanao shut her eyes in return to reduce the heat that concurred all over her body.

This is too quick, this is too quick..
(Tsuyuri Kanao)

Just then, her purple orbs open when she felt a warm hand caressing her red left cheek. Kanao saw Tanjirou is smiling with his kind affection that never fails to admire Kanao.