Part 2: My Saviour🌷

| Source: Instagram
©Kawanocy |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________

A | N♡

Thank you for your willingness to read my first fanfiction. Sorry for any lacks and errors, I'm still learning how to write this stuff well. Enjoy your reading, fellas!

By the way, Tomioka Giyuu was supposed to lose his one hand due to the last fight in the manga. But in this fanfic, Giyuu is in a normal condition(still having his two arms). I also put Tanjirou in a good condition(his eyes were just fine, so does his one arm). I have my reasons, readers. I hope you wouldn't mind about this. Okay, sayonara!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"OOOWWWWWW!!"

"That hurts, Tanjirou!" Zenitsu groans in pain as his forehead formed some wrinkles on it.

Tanjirou shook his head twice, enough to send Zenitsu a friendly warning. "Didn't I ask you to lower your voice just now, Zenitsu?"

A glare fight, but apparently Zenitsu had to admit his losing for Tanjirou. He nods with a pout, "Certainly."

"Well, Inosuke!" Tanjirou clasped his hands all together, "... fo— for the next part, you'll know about it soon."

"What?" Nezuko flashed a weird look at her big brother, "... You're blushing, Onii-chan."

Tanjirou put a hand to cover half of his face, hiding the awkwardness in himself. "Ohh— well... Ahem no, I'm not, Nezuko!"

"Yes, you are." Nezuko nudged Tanjirou's shoulder with her elbow, giggling softly.

"Uh..." Tanjirou stole a glance at the sleeping Kanao on the bed before giggling along.

None of them has the intention to speak for a brief moment, then Inosuke tilted his head over his shoulder, viewing the image of an open door.

"You think she would be mad at me?" Inosuke asked with a slight pressure in his voice.

"Huh? What's with the sudden question? You care about her?" Zenitsu smirks at him.

"NONSENSE! If that pigtails is mad at me or something, it's possible for her to not providing me with her mouth-watering food anymore! AND THEN HOW THE HELL CAN I SURVIVE WITHOUT FOOD, YOU KNOW!?" Inosuke angrily replied.

*smacks.
Tanjirou landed a big smack behind his head, he tend to do that on purpose.

"HOW DARE YOU, MONJIROU!? YOU WANNA FIGHT?" Inosuke grabs Tanjirou by his uniform collar.

The red haired man simply pulled Inosuke's hands away from him, giving him a glare. "I've told you to mind your own voice, Inosuke. If Kanao gets up right now, you're asking for a big trouble."

Inosuke stuns at his place, gulping in silence. But he tend to look cool, "Fine... fine, I'll control my voice."

And so on, they're back on their main topic. About Kanzaki Aoi.