Part 32: No Love For 💔

Thick Forest,
8.15 p.m.

*TAPP! TAPP! TAPP!

Deep in the forest, thick. There's a figure catching breaths through the thin air while dashing along the shady trees among it.

Step. Step. Twirl.

The figure jumped on a higher branch one at the time, following his blade leads once it shows the yellow shine. A sharp trail of electricity boasted him up upon a few demons that are showing their fangs in order to spot an alarming state.

But that does'nt count on anything. The figure keeps leaping and throws his sword like a boomerang, spinning around and slashed all demons that come to its way.

*SWWOOOOSSSHH!
*SSPPPPUURRRTT!

Blood spurts and gushes out from each of those darn demons which are really scary to witnessing.
But it feels like drug, the figure could'nt tell what's the real feeling it is. Satisfied, probably a correct word to describe the whole thing.
The dirt path that's once permanently pale brown was now tainted with red liquids all over the place. Blood spilled and cascaded down to the road, rapidly.

The figure threw his right arm to the left when he realized the his sword's charge come back to him. Grab, perfection.
While releasing a cold breathe, he turn his head to view a pink figure that's almost reaching his shoulder.

He flinched just then but managed to get away from someone behind him by sprinting down the path.
And that pink figure follows his lead.

He glued himself on the ground first before shifting his weight on a higher tree branch. Succeed, it is. In a few of seconds, he launched his light body to the thin air with a spiral movement.
He gritted his teeth, a long shot breath escapes his mouth.

(KimetsuNoYaiba anime)

Behind him, a full moon being his backround. He shuts his eyes in order to enjoy his own stuns. Smiled, his lips curved upwards realizing that he might be look so cool right now.

And so on, he did'nt realized that someone's targetting him.

*SSWWWOOOSSHH!
*GRAB!

"Eee--eihh!?"
The blonde gasped once his strong muscular arm has been pulled forcefully by a pink figure that was chasing him.

By the meantime, the pink figure brought him back to the ground and intending to pin him immidiately.
The blonde shakes in nervous feelings, while parting his own lips.

"Nn..Nezuko-Chan?"
He greets the pink figure who's unlikely zipping mouth.

Kamado Nezuko caressed Agatsuma Zenitsu's pale white cheeks while flashing a wonderful smile.

"Are you done with your stuns? Because I can't hold myself again if you're going to harm yourself all over. What do you want to prove to me, Zenitsu-San?"
She asked, gently.