Part 40: Give Yourself.. a Chance🕊

(Source: Google Images)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

F L A S H B A C K

*clank.
With hands trembling between anger and fear, Shin drops the sword to the floor. Causing a loud clanking sound to split the air, the tension slowly arises more undoutable. As seconds pass, he felt the whole world around him starting to crumble. Piece by piece, the happy puzzle of his life began to lose its presences.

Shin observes the dead body of Ai Akihiko before him, headless and helpless. The head rolls until it reached the edge of their coffee table, giving a loud thud as a signal of it.

There's no single pity came across his once delicate face, only dull and horror. He felt each part of his body systems have been put into a sleeping mode, where everything felt numb and nothing. Almost like- this is a all a fucking stupid bitchy dream.

"Tsk," Shin clicks his tongue, almost biting it because once he did that, he grits his teeth with force.

"O.. onii-san?"

The miserable knots in his brain disappeared once that voice boomed not far from him. Shin whips his head to the direction, where his little sister, Yuki was laying down flatly on the table with hands covering her both bleeding eyes.

It looks like she succeeded to endure the pain much early, like he did. But Shin was certain, her eyes' condition are more terrible than his. And once he directed his gloomy gaze to Yuki, he caught another sight of a person which was laying unconsious next to the dining table.

"Ozaki," Shin murmured in difficulty, a huge wave of chill coated his body. The guilt was killing him. His good left eye contains the pure water that he struggles to block from flowing down.

He killed.. two people.

In 5 minutes.

Yuki didn't bother to sit up, the energy inside her limpy body was flying away. She purses her chapped lips, quivering it for seconds before finally opening it again.

"Why's.. everything.. so quiet?" Yuki slowly asked, slowly so that Shin could catch her words clear.

Shin felt his heart just received a strong tug, he ignores the great aching effects on his useless right eye, the blood stained half of his face in complete red. Deciding to hold Yuki's question for a moment, he reaches for a white blanket on the stove, effortlessly tying it around his face so that it could hide his right eye from the world.

Once he secures the knot, his breath hitched with pain. Then it felt normal, he was getting used to this, he needs to.

"Where's.. Akihiko-kun?" Yuki asked a new question, with wavering voice that holds a huge meaning.

Shin stops infront of their green cabinet, where their parents usually keep an emergency kit or bandages for small wounds and even large ones. Thanks for their mother being a doctor, and their father as her faithful medical assistant.