Part 26: Troublesome Partners

| Source: Pinterest
©ni_ _coo |

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________

YUSHIRO'S HIDEOUT
07:00

*chirp! *chirp!
The sounds of tweeting birds attracted Kanao to wake up from her sleep. She slowly gets up from her bed, brushing her lazy eyes and opens it clearly.
Grateful. That is. After a long term of time, she could finally feel the comfort from her sleep. She tucks the strands of hair behind her ears, her minds rewinding what has happened between her and Tanjirou last night.

Gradually, Kanao's cheeks begin to feel the redness again. She squealed hard before burried her face on the pillow; hoping that those embarrasment would fade right away.

Am I just having a nice dream last night? Or it was just..I'm the one who can't believe that Tanjirou really love me---like I do.
(Tsuyuri Kanao)

Kanao gritted her teeth, she face-palmed her forehead when she's remembering how bold she went last night. Making out with a man that she would always love for the rest of her life, was one of the most miracle things happened in her life.

The Flower Hashira brushed her finger on her lips, the kiss..was still warming her inside. And totally, she would be in awkward situation when it comes about Tanjirou. She shut her eyes, peacefuly.

*knock! *knock!

Erk. Maybe she's not going to be that peaceful.

Hearing a loud knock on the door, Kanao tilted her head. She's curious, who could it be? It's still early in the morning, ya know?

"Hey, Kanao? Are you awake? It's Tanjirou. Can I come in?"

Tsuyuri Kanao make her blank face, before she started to feel uneasy! Gosh! Gosh!

Oh.My.God. It's Tanjirou!
(Tsuyuri Kanao)

*EEEIIIIYYYPPP!?
Tsuyuri Kanao doing a surprising head-slam on her pillow, buried her tomato face.

Stay calm, Kanao. Stay calm! Don't act like an immature girl, can you? Tanjirou must be here for a reason, A REASON!
(Tsuyuri Kanao)

Kanao squealed hard, traumatized it is. How could she not be? She peeked the door through her big pillow,

"Cc--come in, Tanjirou.."
She mumbles with a slight nervous. No..not slight, IT'S COMPLICATED!

*kreeekkk..
The doorknob has been turned, and here comes Tanjirou with a tray of food in his hands.

"Good morning, Kanao!"
Tanjirou smiled at her. Much gentle and if Kanao saw that; she might end up fall from her bed due to her melted heart.

Kanao was still covering her face with her pillow, she would just peek him just for few seconds.

Oh dear..please make this butterfly feelings go away! My heart is about to explodes!
(Tsuyuri Kanao)

"I've brought breakfast for you. I made it myself,"
Tanjirou flashing a smile when he noticed Kanao was still acting like a child.