31

You opened your eyes. You were on a beach and you were standing 10 feet away from Zach who was wearing the exact same clothes he wore when he first met you. You started crying because you got the jist of what was coming next.

Zach: Y/N, my princess, I fell in love with you the moment I met you. I know our first conversation and interaction was me fingering you at Corbyn's party but that's not the point...

All your friends were standing around you two and they started laughing.

Zach: You have been with me every time I needed you and I lacked on doing that with you and so this is me making up for it. I know that this is the right time because with Rose on the way, I want you to know I will be with my girls always and that you are mine. Y/N, you are the most gorgeous, most talented and smartest girl I have ever met and you will always be my princess but will you make me the most happiest man on earth and become my Queen? Will you marry me?

Zach was down on one knee holding a ring that was absolutely beautiful. It was gorgeous yet simple, just how you liked it.

Y/N: Yes, yes Zach, I will marry you.

You tear up and Zach gets up and runs to you. He hugs you tight and you both start crying. All your friends were laughing and clapping since they were so happy for you. Zach lets go and takes your finger and slides the ring on. You hold up your hand and show everyone your ring. Zach kisses you and dips you down. He brings you back up and you look at each other in the eyes.

Y/N: I love you Zach Herron

Zach: I love you too Y/N Herron 

All your friends run up to your too and start to hug you both. 

Christina: Ahh! I'm so exited for you Y/N, I want to be your Maid of Honor!!

Gabbie, Tate, and Jaz: Me too!

Y/N: You all get to be my Maids of Honor. 

All 4 of them: Yay!!

Corbyn: Zach, I'm so happy for you!

Zach: Thanks guys, it means a lot. You all are gonna be my my Man of honors.

All 4 of them: Yay!

Zach: Now I have a Queen and a Princess! Yess.

Everyone laughs and you all walk back to Zachs house which had cupcakes in the kitchen waiting for you all.

At the house

Y/N: I love you Zachy, and I know rose will too!

Zach: I love you too my Queen.

You were all sitting on the couch talking and playing games.

Corbyn: I'm going to be the best uncle don't even try Jonah.

Jonah: Ya, well I'll be the best aunt then.

Everyone started to laugh. You felt hungry again since you were eating for 2 and wanted another cupcake so you walked into the kitchen to getting another. You grabbed a cupcake and then you heard a pop. You looked down and your eyes went wide.

Y/N: Shit, my water broke.

The end! I hoped you all loved this book. Ok ok, I know this wasn't really like a book because there was no story line or plot but GUESS WHAT!! I have a part two coming out!!!!! It is going to be called For you. After you read this next book, everything will make sense. I would rather make 2 books with not that many chapters than one huge book with many chapters so, hopefully you understand what I mean. Thank you all for reading I Want You. It means so much to me that people actually want to read what I put out. I love you all so much!!