8

Christina: Hey, we should go back to my house and swim! My parents just opened our swimming pool again for the summer! 

Corbyn: Ya, that sounds fun!!

Y/N: I have to go home and get a swimsuit first..

Jas: We all do, how bout we all go home and change then meet at Christina's in a half an hour!

Y/N: Sounds fun! Oh right, sorry but can anyone give me a ride home? I don't want to walk 2 miles..

Zach: Ya, I'll take you home!

Y/N: Thanks!

You all get up and walk to your cars and go home to change. You get in Zach's car and realize that you were in this car less than 5 hours ago. The drive home was really quiet and you didn't really know why until he finally spoke,

Zach: Why were you so nervous to tell your friends about your sex life?

Y/N: Wh- what do you mean?

Zach: Well when we were talking about why we left last night you seemed a little nervous and scared to tell them. 

Y/N: Well it's kinda weird talking about your sex life with someone else who is in the same room with you to others. 

Zach: Was that your first time? 

Y/N: Wha-

Zach: Last night, was that your first time? Were you a virgin?

Y/N: Umm

Zach: Oh so i'm right. Well maybe you could have at lease mentioned it so I could have made sure you were ok since it was your first time.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it was important to say wither I have had sex before or not.

Zach: Y/N, don't get me wrong, it's ok, I just think it would have been a little bit better if I would have known it was your first time, and to be honest, for it being your first time, you were really good. I'm impressed.

You start to blush but so does too so you don't worry.

Y/N: Thanks, and I promise to tell you anything if you want me to but only if you tell me everything about you too.

Zach: I promise.

You both start to laugh and then he pulls up to your house.

Zach: I'll be back in 20 minutes to pick you up ok?

Y/N: Ok!

You run inside and go to look for the perfect swim suit. You want it to be sexy but you don't want everyone to think you are trying too hard. You look through all of them and can't find one that you want to wear. But then you remember that you bought a swim suit last month and never took it out of the bag. You get in your closet and find the bag that it was in. You pull it out and it was perfect. It was a black bikini that had ties at the shoulders and on the waist. It was perfect. You put it on and look at yourself in the mirror. You looked really good. Lately you have been trying to think better about yourself and how you look and you have been getting better everyday. You have had problems in the past with hating how you looked but you somehow always came back with saying your beautiful and others opinions don't matter. 

You decide to text Corbyn to see if the swimming suit was ok and not too "Sexy" for this party.

Y/N: Hey bestfriend, I need help.

Corbyn: Anything

Y/N: I don't know if this swimming suit is too sexy or not. I don't want it to be sexy but again, I don't want to look like I'm not somewhat interested in Zach..

Corbyn: Ooh dressing for a boy I see, ok send pics

You send a pic of just the swimming suit and then one with you in it.

Y/N: so what do you think

Corbyn: P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! I think that its perfect, you have to wear that one. It's casual and sweet but sexy and will get his attention. 

Y/N: Your a lifesaver, you know that

Corbyn: Always here for you, now hurry your ass over here, your gonna be late

Y/N: Ok! I'm just waiting for Zach to show up. Oh wait thats him, gtg, thank you sooo much and see you in 5.

Corbyn: ok, see ya.

You look out to see Zach's car waiting for you. You run downstairs and walk out the door. You hop in his car and of course, he was only wearing his swimming trunks and you could see his toned abs. You tried not to stare but it was hard. You were wearing a tank top and shorts over your swim suit so he couldn't see. Yet again, the drive there was quiet but it was nice just sitting next to Zach. It was calming.  You pull up to Christina's house and everyone was already there. "As long as Corbyn said the swimming suit was ok, i'll be ok. I love my bestfriend and I have no idea what I would do without him." You say to yourself in the back of your mind.

Y/N: Here we go.

You said to yourself again as you started walking to the front door.