21

Zach: Y/n? Y/n? Can you hear me?

You slowly open your eyes and look around. Everything was blurry but then your eyes adjusted and started to focus. You were in a room you haven't seen before. It had white walls with tons of chairs and machines. You look at your arm and see a needle stuck in it. You were dressed in something that diffintely wasn't your clothes and then you realized where you were.

Y/N: A damn hospital.

Zach: Y/N! I'm so happy you finally woke up, I have been so worried princess.

Y/N: Wh- what happened?

Zach: You were yelling at your dad and Justin and then you just..fell. I think I pushed you too hard with all the hanging out and everything. I'm so sorry y/n, I knew you were not feeling good but I still made you come over anyways. It's my fault you are here.

Y/N: Zach, no. This is not your fault. It is mine for knowing that I should say no but coming anyways. I am the reason I am here.

You look at Zach and he still looked like he felt really guilty.

Y/N: Zach...how long have I been out?

Zach: 2 days.

Y/N: 2 days?!

Zach: Ya, the doctor said that your body was working too much with this concussion and that you need to stay home and rest for 2-3 weeks. You can't go anywhere so that just means I'm going to visit you everyday in your room.

You look at Zach and smile and he looks at you and just stares in your eyes.

Zach: Y/N, I have been here the entire time you were out. I have been so worried about you because I love you. If you get hurt in anyway, I could never live with myself. I love you too much to just lose you.

Y/N: I love you too Zach.

Zach pulls his chair that he was sitting on closer to the bed and leans in to kiss you. You him kiss back and you wanted more but the doctor burst into the room.

Zach: Ugh, why do people keep ruining out moments.

You look at Zach and laugh.

Doctor: Hello Y/N, I'm glad your awake. So it seems that you blacked out after a day of not staying at home and you know what that leads too right?

You nod and look at Zach who nods too.

Doctor: You need to stay home for 2-3 more weeks and you can not leave the house at all. No exceptions. If you need anything, just ask your lovely boyfriend here to help you.

Justin: Or, you could ask your handsome brother to help you.

Justin had barged into your room with flowers in his hand. You look at him and roll your eyes. Justin put the flowers on your side table and got a chair and sat down next to you on the other side of the bed.

Y/N: Justin...what the hell are you doing here.

Justin: What?! Why can't I come see my sick sister in the hospital? I love her so much and just wanted to come here to make sure she knows that.

You look at him and he was smirking at you and tried to hold you hand. You pulled your hand away and looked at him with disgust. You look at Zach who was definetely not having a good time now that Justin has arrived. Then you look back at Justin who looked very happy that he was here.

Justin: So....Doctor, where were we?