13

You wake up from Zach getting up off of the bed. You turn your head and look at him with sad puppy eyes because he woke you up.

Zach: I'm sorry princess, did I wake you up?

Princess. I love it. I love how that's what he wanted to call me. It was perfect because I don't like nicknames like babe or boo. I think they are just weird but princess is perfect.

Y/N: It's ok, I didn't really want to sleep in that long anyways

Zach could tell you were lying.

Zach: Here, let me get in the shower and you can sleep then when you wake up, i'll turn the shower on for you. While your in the shower, i'll go downstairs and make breakfast. Does that sound good?

You smile big and he comes over and kisses you softly on your lips. You fell back asleep as he took a shower. 

                                                                   45 minutes later

You wake up and Zach was in the bathroom still so you knock on the door.

Y/N: Zachy? Can I come in?

Zach: Yes, come in

You walk in and Zach was just messing with his hair. You loved when he would play with his hair. It was hot. You hopped onto the counter and started to mess with his hair and style it. You giggled after you make it stick all the way up.

Zach: You have the cutest laugh ever.

You blush and kiss him.

You hope off the counter and go downstairs to eat. He joins you and you two spend the rest of the day together. You went to the park, played at his house and went to dinner. After dinner he took you back home.

Y/N: You can just sleep here, it would just be easier.

Zach: Ok.

You both fall asleep. You love Zach, you never wanted any one else.