9

You walked into the party and Christina came over to us to say hey.

Christina: Hey guys! Glad you could come. Anyways, I just ordered some postmates and it should be here soon. We just got Chick-fil-la so ya. 

Zach: Sweet!

Christina: K well, we are all waiting over here and talking till the food gets here so we can eat it fast then swim but you guys do whatever.

Y/N: Thanks Christina!

She smiled then walked back to the group who was drinking soda's and talking.

Zach: So, do you want to go over there and talk with them or do something else?

Y/N: idk, what do you have in mind.

Zach: I don't know, maybe we can go on the couch and tell each other shit about our selves like for starters, I was born in Texas. What bout you.

Y/N: Born and raised in LA baby. Whens your birthday?

Zach: May 27th, hby?

Y/N: September 28.

Zach: Sweet!

You both go and sit on the couch talking till the doorbell rings.

Jack: FOOD!!

Corbyn gets the food and brings it over to the counter. You and Zach walk over and you grab your nuggets and fries. Everyone eats super fast and Jack finishes first. He strips his shirt off and runs outside to the pool. He jumped in and we all heard his arm hit the water hard.

All: Oooooh

Daniel: Thats gonna leave a mark.

Jack comes back inside and we all could tell that his arm is hurt. It was all red.

Jack: I advise you all to not arm flop in the pool, it hurts like hell.

Everyone laughs and finishes their food. Everyone takes off their clothes revealing their swimming suits. Everyone jumps in and starts splashing each other. Gabs had to be careful because she didn't want to hurt the baby so Jack stayed next to her the whole time. You could tell that Zach has his eyes on me the whole time because of my swimming suit. You knew he thought you were hot. But you wanted to tease him so you pretended like you didn't notice and kept making yourself look sexy when ever you felt his piercing brown eyes looking at you. 

You get out of the pool and start to lay on a chair hoping to get some sun. The rest of the girls do the same leaving the guys in the pool messing around. You got out your phone and scrolled through social media remembering you haven't followed the boys or the girls yet. You do that on all your social media platforms and then turn off you phone.

Jas: So, Y/N, are you and Zach now a thing?

Y/N: No, we are just friends

Gabs: Are you sure cause by the way Zach looks at you, he really likes you.

Y/N: You think?

Christina: Hell yes, you should talk to him to see where his heads at because I know Zach wouldn't look at just any girl like that.

Tate: Are you sure? Remember he is the fuckboy.

Christina: I know but come on. You see the way Jonah looks at you, do you think he does that to just anyone?

Tate shaked her head. Christina laughed and layed back down to tan. You didn't even know how you feel about Zach but you know your not going to end up just friends. You decide that you want to talk to him to see where his minds at so you call him over to go somewhere private,

Y/N: Zach, we need to talk.