3

It's now Friday and you are getting ready to go over to Corbyn's house. You get in the shower and wash your hair with your favorite shampoo and conditioner. They both have the same smell which makes your hair smell even better. You get out and blow dry your hair and curl it. You start to do your makeup but you keep it light since you aren't really the girl to do a lot of makeup. You are still wrapped in your towel when Christina Facetimes you. 

Christina: Hey girl! Are you almost ready to come over? I can pick you up in 20 if you want.

Y/N: Sure! I still have to finish getting ready but i'm almost done!

Christina: Ok! See you in 20

Y/N: k bye!

Christina: Bye!

You hung up and finished your makeup. You looked through your clothes to try to find something cute to wear but couldn't find anything till you saw this perfect dress. It was baby blue and it was really cute, the blue also really popped with your eyes. You grab your Nike Air force's and your phone and head downstairs. You hear the door bell ring and go to open it. Christina looks you up and down and smiles.

Christina: Damn you look really hot Y/N!

Y/N: Thank you but you look even better. 

Christina blushes and you both get into her car. Like always you start jamming out to music even though Corbyn's house is 5 minutes away. You pull up to the house and walk inside. Corbyn is sitting there on his phone and when you walk in, he stands up.

Corbyn: Wow, you two look amazing.

You and Christina blush and Corbyn walks over to you and hugs you. Then he goes over to Christina and starts kissing her.

Y/N: Get a room!

Corbyn: Maybe we will, but later

He says as he winks, and Christina blushes. You all go and walk over to the couch and you see that he has tons of snacks and games ready to be played once the others get here.

Corbyn: I told Jonah to bring the drinks. 

Y/N: Ok! So who are these friends of yours that are coming over.

Corbyn: Well there's Jonah, and ther-

Corbyn gets interupted by 3 boys and 3 girls walking threw the door. 

Jonah: Corbyn!! Hey man, sorry I didn't ask but is it ok that me, Dani and Jack brought over our girls.

Corbyn: Ya dude! Hey come in and meet my Girlfriend Christina and my best friend Y/N.

You and Christina smile and then another boy walks in. The 4th boy. You make eye contact with this boy and you start blushing really hard. It was the same boy you saw standing at his locker a few days ago.

Corbyn: Zach! You made it!

Zach: Corbyn, whats up, good to see you.

You all settle in and you are sitting in between Christina and this other girl.

Y/N: Hi, Whats your name!

Gabbie: My names Gabbie! I'm Jack's Girfriend. 

Y/N: Nice to meet you! Would you like anything to drink.

Gabbie: nah i'm ok, plus I can't drink anything but water because of this.

She starts rubbing her belly.

Y/N: Are you...Pregnant?  

Gabbie starts to nod her head.

Y/N: Congrats! Is it a boy or a girl? Do you know yet.

Gabbie: It's too early for me to know yet but I will know it about a month or so.

Y/N: Aww, that's so cute, I'm happy for you two.

You look over to see Jack smiling at the conversation you two just had. 

Jack: It's nice to meet you Y/N.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you too.

You look over at the rest of the group and you knew tonight was going to be fun.