19

Corbyn: We're home!

You and Corbyn walk into Zach's house with Chipotle. 

Zach: Y/N! Don't come in yet, we are almost done, close your eyes.

You close your eyes and hand the food to Corbyn. You stand in the door way with your eyes closed for about 3 minutes till Zach comes up to you and stands behind you and puts his hands around your eyes. He starts to guide you around the house and he stops you at one point. 

Zach: Ok, everyone ready? Ok, 3...2...1, open your eyes.

Zach took his hands off your eyes as you opened them. You look around and see all of your friends standing in matching couple onesies and the floor was stacked with pillows, blankets snacks and bean bags. There was a big banner hanging from the ceiling that read "We love you Y/N". You read it and started to tear up and then Zach walked over to you and was holding his and your matching onesies for you two to put on. You look at Zach and he smiles and gives you the onesie. You go put it on and walked back downstairs.

Y/N: Why did you guys do this for me?

Gabbie: We feel so bad about what has happened to you in the pass couple of days from Jonah basically killing you to your dad just showing up in your hosue and we just wanted to celebrate you for the night.

You look at everyone and start to tear up again.

Jonah: And I'm really sorry about the bumper cars Y/N, I really feel bad and I will do anything you want.

Y/N: Well you can start by getting me some popcorn that's for sure.

Everyone starts laughing and you all go sit down and start arguing on which movie you guys want to watch. Of course Jonah wants to watch Harry Potter but everyone said No the minute he suggested since you have all seen it too many times. You end up watching 5 Feet Apart which is one of your favorites and when the movie ends, you all look at each other and laugh cause everyone was balling, even Zach who tried his hardest not to cry. 

You all stayed and played games and just hung out for the rest of the afternoon and evening and got pizza for dinner. Around 11, everyone started to leave and head home and Zach insisted that he should take you home instead of Corbyn who offered.

Zach: I would ask you to stay the night but you know.....your head and all and I just don't want to make it worse.

Y/N: I'm fine Zach. Thank you so much for today, I loved it. Also I just realized, I think I made the hot, sexy, fuck boy turn into a sweet, loving, still sexy and hot man. I don't know how but I love it.

Zach looks at you and smurks as he picks you up by your legs and carries you over his shoulder to his car. He sets you into his car and kisses you on the lips. He shuts your door and takes you home. He walks you to your door and looks into your eyes.

Zach: I love you Y/N, I hope you still know that and I hope you get better. I will be here for you and if you need anything, and I mean anything, just text me ok?

Y/N: I will love you forever Zach and I will always know you love me too. I want you and no one else.

Zach: I want you too.

You look at Zach and you both smile and you kiss him. The kiss turns into a makeout until your front door opens.

Justin: Wow, having a fun time I see.

Justin looks at you then stares at Zach while Zach stares back. You could already feel the bad tension and you knew this wasn't going to end good.

Y/N: damn