11

You wake up and check your phone to see it being 7am. Zach was fast asleep facing the other side of the room. You decide to get up and take a shower leaving your clothes to put on after on the counter. You get out, put your clothes on and comb your wet hair letting it fall down your shoulders and back. You stare in the mirror both admiring and hating the way you looked. You knew you were beautiful in your own way but as all people do, you were picking out every imperfection making you have negative thoughts. You snap out of it and walk out of the bathroom still finding Zach fast asleep on your bed so you decided to let him be and go downstairs to eat breakfast. 

Mom: Hey hon, are you feeling any better?

Y/N: What do you mean, i'm fine.

Mom: Well then how come that nice boy Zach or whatever his name is came over and said you were upset and he wanted to make sure you were ok?

Y/N: He came over here to make sure I was ok? The reason I was sad in the first place was because of him. I knew he was trying to be nice and I know someone else hurt him but I know I would never do anything like that to him. He broke my heart by saying he didn't know if he was ready for a relationship yet after all I have given to him! I don't understand why boys act and give in like they love us but break our hearts when we really need them. It sucks and it really does affect us more than they claim to think and what he did really did hurt me and I don't know what to do mom.

You start to tear up again and your mom noticed so she came over to you and held you between her arms. You were sobbing as hard as last night and didn't know what to do with yourself. You heard the floor creak and turn around to see Zach staring at the both of you. He heard everything and you could tell his eyes were getting teary. You let go of your mom and walk right pass him to your room closing the door and locking it. Zach was coming right after you but couldn't get in. 

Zach: Y/N, please open the door. I need to talk to you.

Y/N: Go home Zach

Zach: Y/N please

Y/N: Zach, i'm done. I know you were heart broken in the past and i'm sorry but your acting like i'm going to do the same thing and that is what makes me sad and angry at you.

Zach: Y/N, I know you wouldn't do that because I know you

Y/N: You know nothing about me

Zach: Y/N, please............ i love you

You stop crying and get really quiet. You were shocked that he would say that.

Y/N: Wh-- What?

Zach: I love you Y/N, from the moment I saw you at Corbyn's, I knew you were the one. The reason I had to take time to answer if I loved you or not is because I was too scared that you wouldn't love me back. I was also surprised that you said you wanted a relationship there and then and it kinda got me off guard. But now that I really know you, I have made my choice and I love you Y/N, I really do...

You were speechless. This was something you never expected to happen right now. You get up and go over to the door. Hesitating at first, you slowly unlock your door and open it revealing Zach's red and puffy face from crying. 

Y/N: Zach.....