28

2 weeks later

The lady came back to help you do a pregnancy test. You felt fine but you haven't gotten your period yet. She took the test and you and Zach waited for the results.

Lady: Ok lets see...

You and Zach were holding each other nervous for what the answer was. You both were talking about what you were going to do if you really were pregnant and the decision is that if you were, you would keep it and tell the baby that Zach is the father. Zach's name would be put on the birth certificate and everything. Zach told you that he would stay with you no matter what the result is. You and Zach have been together for almost half a year now but you both were deeply in love.

Lady: Your pregnant.

You look at Zach and he looks at you. You smiled and so did he.

Y/N: I know that this wasn't the way we should have started a family but were gonna keep it.

The medical lady smiled and told you that if you need any help to contact her. You hugged and kissed Zach. Your going to have a baby!

Zach: Wow! I can't believe it. Were gonna be parents!

Y/N: I love you

Zach: I love you too.

Y/N: Now all we need to do is think of baby names.

Zach: How bout we do that once we know the gender of the baby.

Y/N: Ok.

3 and a half months later

Doctor: It's a girl! 

Y/N: A girl! Oh Zach, we are gonna have a baby girl!

It has been 3 months since the party and you were doing fine. You went to about 2 months of therapy and you are going great. Justin has a jail sentence of 10 years. The police told you that he would be arrested again if he ever got near you which calmed you.

Zach: I think I know what we should name it.

Y/N: What?

Zach: Her name should be Rose Elizabeth Herron.

You looked at Zach and started to tear up.

Y/N: That's perfect, I love it.

1 month later

Zach: Hey Y/N, I wanna take you somewhere.

Y/N: Ok, where.

Zach: You'll see.

Zach took you too his car and started drivning. We pulled up to Corbyn's house and walked inside. Inside were all your friends and they were standing there waiting for you.

Everyone: Suprise!

Y/N: Woh! What is all this for? 

Christina: Today is your 9 month anniversary with Zach!

You look at Zach and he smiles

Zach: Y/N, these last 9 months have been amazing and very scary.

Everyone laughed.

Zach: From me meeting you for the first time to the fair and you meeting other family and us ending up with a baby girl! I wouldn't want my life to go any other way. I love you so much Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Zachy.

Zach: I know this isn't much but will you move in with me?

You smiled and started jumping

Y/N: I thought you'd never ask.

You hugged and kissed him and looked at everyone clapping.

Jack: Let's get this party started!

You and all your friends played games and ate food till the end of the night. You love your friends and Zach and never wanted to leave.

Hehe, i'm actually getting close to the end of the book but don't worry, it's gonna be good. Love you all