23

It was the next day and you woke up to someone knocking on your door. 

Y/N: Hello?

Zach: Hey Princess, will you let me in?

You jumped out of bed exited and unlocked your door. Once you saw Zach's face you jumped into his arms.

Zach: Woh, someone missed me

You stayed, hugged tight around him till he sat you down onto your bed.

Zach: So...are you sure you will be ok to go tonight? I'm worried about you y/n, last time you didn't follow the doctors orders, it got worse.

Y/N: Zach don't worry. The only reason I want to go is to get out of my house.

Zach: Why, what happened?

Y/N: My parents are getting married again so that means my dad and Justin are going to move in and Justin is freaking me out. He told me yesterday that I may say no now, but one day I will want him instead of you and it freaked me out. I don't know what to do anymore Zach..

Zach sat there and he looked like he was thinking then he finally said something.

Zach: Do you think that day will come?

You looked at Zach and he looked worried.

Y/N: Zachy, of course not. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you at Corbyn's house. It will always be you Zach. And if Justin does something, I will kick him in the small balls that he has and kick him out of the house if I have to.

You look at Zach and he smiles and starts to laugh. He tackles you and after you two play around for a bit he stops and lays by your side.

Zach: What if we don't go to the party tonight and just stay here and sleep.

You look at Zach and consider what he was saying.

Y/N: Mmmm, but I want to be out of the house remember, I want to do something fun instead of being sick and staying in bed.

Zach looks up at you and nods his head.

Zach: Well can we at least stay here for a couple hours then I'll take you to lunch?

Y/N: That would be nice.

You fall asleep in Zach's arms and you could feel his warmth. You never wanted to leave.

3 hours later

You could feel Zach slowly getting out of your grasp so that he could go to the bathroom. You turn around and look at him.

Zach: Aww, i'm sorry princess, did I wake you up? I just needed to use the bathroom. Go back to sleep.

Y/N: No, it's ok...I'm hungry.

Zach: Ok, let me go to the bathroom and you get ready then we'll leave. Where do you wanna go?

Y/N: Mmmmm, how bout....IHop! I want pancakesssssss.

Zach laughs and nods his head. You get up and find clothes to put on before you went into the bathroom to comb your hair. After you and Zach are ready, you head to IHop.

Y/N: Mmmmmmmm, I love pancakes even for lunch.

Zach: I love pancakes too. Me and Jack used to run around the house whenever Jonah would make us pancakes in the morning. Wow, the good old days.

You laugh and dip your finger in his whip cream which ends up being dropped on his nose. He laughs and does the same thing to you. You two giggle and can't stop laughing till the joke ends and you both decide you're full. You both leave and go over to Zachs house to hangout before the party later.

Hey! Love you all! I'm working on that new book rn and it's turning out really good! I can't wait to release it and for everyone to read it!

Comment and vote!