26

Zach took you to his house since Justin wouldn't be there. He took you too his room and tucked you in bed. He slept on the floor because you were nervous for anyone even Zach to be in bed with you. You were scared and you didn't know what to do other than be with Zach at all times now. You were also scared cause if Zach ever saw Justin again, Zach wouldn't hold back and you don't want a fight. After a while, you finally fall asleep.

Next day

You wake up and your body still hurts. You can smell pancakes and bacon down stairs so as careful as you can, you wobble your way down to the kitchen where you see Zach standing there.

Zach: Good morning Princess, is there anything you need me to help you with? I made you your favorite breakfast!

Y/N: I'm not hungry.

Zach looks at you with concern.

Zach: Is there anything you want.

You shake you head and lay down on the couch. After Zach turns off the stove, he comes and sits next to you.

Zach: Is it ok if I cuddle you.

You look at him and nod your head. He slowly and carefully lays down next to you and wraps his arms around you. It felt nice.

Zach: I'm so sorry Y/N. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left you. Next time I see him, hes dead.

Y/N: It's ok Zach.

Zach was worried about you because all you were saying was that it's ok and that your fine when really, your not. Zach gets up and walks into the other room. You could tell he was calling someone and when he came out he came right back and layed next to you.

Zach: I'm never going to leave your side again, I promise.

You nod your head and after about 10 minutes of just laying there, someone knocks on the door. It's your mom.

You carefully stand up and run up to her and hug her with the small strength you have.

Mom: Y/N, I'm so sorry, If only I would have known.

Y/N: Mom, there was no way you could have known. I didn't even know he would go that far and now i'm paying the price.

Mom: I'm going to tell your dad that it's over and that they can't move in anymore. I promise they will be out by tomorrow.

You look at your mom and tear up.

Y/N: Mom, im scared...

Mom: I know, everyone is scared in these moments-

Y/N: No i'm scared cause.. cause he wasn't wearing a condom. I'm scared that he could get me pregnant and I don't want to get pregnant. I'm only 19. 

Mom: When was your last period.

Y/N: 2 weeks ago.

Mom: Ok, well in 2 weeks, if you don't get your period, then we'll worry but for now, you're going to be ok. Zach is going to take care of you ok?

You nod and turn to see Zach crying because you were. You go and hug Zach and you feel the warmth you were craving the night before.

Mom: Is there anything you need Y/N?

You shake your head and she nods.

Mom: Ok, well i'm going to go have a talk with your father but if you need anything, call me ok?

You nod your head and she leaves.

Zach: I love you y/n

Y/N: I love you too.