What did he just say? He.. likes me? P'Moon? Really?! God, why did he confess out of the blue?! It's awkward. Blue panicked internally. "Woah, I didn't expect that." Shan expressed her shock. "Did you know about this, Shan?" Blue questioned her best friend. Shan quickly shook her head to oppose.

"No, he didn't tell me anything. I am surprised as you." She defended herself. Blue groaned and supported her forehead with her hand. "Gosh, P'Moon. What's with you confessing all of a sudden?" She sighed. "I'm going back to the classroom. I'm exhausted with this heat. See you later." Bright blurted out with coldness in his tone.

The three turned their heads immediately to follow Bright's presence. "Bright, what? Are you alright?" Blue stopped him by clinging onto his wrist. "Yeah. Please, let go, Blue." He stiffened his hand. Blue sensed a serious tone in his voice so she slowly loosened her grip.

As she let go of him, Bright walked out without even looking back. "My mind is going crazy. What's with them? I can't understand those two!" Blue stomped her feet and crossed her arms. She's pissed that she doesn't have a clue on what's happening to the two guys. "I think there's a love triangle going on here." P'Rain blurted out.

"What? Love triangle, you say?! Those two have gone crazy." Blue grunted. "Maybe, they both like you." Shan added. "Stop messing with my mind. It's tangled already." Blue plopped down on the bleachers. It's impossible. I couldn't be Bright's love interest. I'm not his type, and more importantly, I'm his childhood friend. But P'Moon is my best friend as well, how did it happen that he likes me? Then, is it also possible that Bright likes me too? Ugh! I don't know anymore! Blue debated in her mind.

"What am I going to do, Shan?" Blue asked. "The best way to handle that is to confront them. Then, sort it in your mind, how you will accept their feelings if there's any, how you will deal with them everyday, and etc. I know you don't believe in love anymore, but I know you can't avoid the two because they're both important to you." Shan tapped her shoulder to give her comfort.

That's true, I may have stopped believing in love but I'm not that cold-hearted to invalidate their feelings. While Blue was having some clouded thoughts, the team won against its opponent. Everybody shouted their hearts out, so Blue joined them and started screaming too.

The team ran and hugged each other. After they shook hands with their opponents, the team went back to the bleachers where Blue and company were waiting. "We won, Blue!" P'Moon expressed his excitement. "Congrats, P'Moon. You played well, as always." Blue gave him a thumbs up. "It's because you were watching me, I got some inspiration." He ruffled her hair.

"Jeez, P'Moon. I really can't believe that you have a crush on my best friend. Care to share? Since when did you start liking her? Are your intentions sincere? I'll beat you up if you're just fooling around!" Shan started bombarding him with questions. P'Rain calmed her down. "Of course, of all people, you would be the last to know. You have a big mouth, Shan. Before I even knew, Blue would have found out about it because you would definitely expose me. Don't worry, my feelings are sincere and I don't have a plan on fooling around." He answered before he drank water.

How would I act towards him now? It would be weird if I get awkward all of a sudden? Damn it, act normal, Blue. "I thought you just see me as your little sister." Blue jokingly said. "Yeah, but that was before. People change, you know." He laughed. "What would you do if your fans found out about Blue being your love interest?" P'Rain asked. "I will tell them to back off and don't even try to mess with her. I don't care about popularity, even if they back down on supporting me, what's more important is I have you all." P'Moon gave a heart-warming answer.

"I think I'm gonna cry, P'Moon." P'Rain teased him. "You-! Jeez, Shan, hide your boyfriend or else I'll kick his butt." Everybody laughed as P'Moon get annoyed. The three waited for him outside the sports arena while he washes up. "Not to be nosy, but I really feel that Bright was jealous a while ago. I think that's the reason why he walked out." P'Rain blurted out. Why would he be jealous? P'Moon and I aren't dating and we aren't a thing as well. "Is that even possible? We aren't dating, and so P'Moon and I too." Blue answered.

"Gosh, Shan. Your best friend is really clueless about anything related to love, huh? Blue, I know you don't believe in love and you have no experience, but for your information.. A person can get jealous even if they aren't dating because that person has feelings for the other. That's normal." P'Rain explained and Shan agreed. So, if a person gets jealous even if they don't have a thing going on, it means that person has feelings for the other. Damn it, I'm really not used to this kind of thing. Blue pulled her hair out of frustration.

"Let's go, guys. Oh, I just noticed.. where's Nong Bright?" P'Moon came out of the shower room. "He said he was exhausted with the heat, so he went back to the classroom." Shan explained. "Do you think he's mad at me? I was just joking." P'Moon asked. Blue shrugged her shoulders. "I really have no clue, honestly."

Lunchtime is nearly over and they needed to separate ways but Shan asked P'Moon to accompany Blue upstairs because she has something to get from P'Rain. "I told you it's alright, I can go to my room on my own. You might be late for your class, P'Moon." She complained because P'Moon was really hard-headed. "I just want to make sure that you're safe." Blue laughed at his reason. "You always treat me like a child, P'Moon."

They arrived at Blue's classroom and they stopped by the door to bid each other goodbye. "So, are you satisfied now? Did I get injured? No, right. I told you I'm gonna be fine." Blue shook her head while smiling. "Alright, you win." He ruffled her hair. "Uh, you don't have band practice later right? Are you free after class?" P'Moon asked. "I think so, why?" Surprisingly, Bright walked out from the room and found the two talking to each other. Bright furrowed his brows and decided to walk away.

Blue followed his presence with her eyes. She's clearly worried about him. "Let's go on a date." P'Moon blurted out and shocked both Blue and Bright. Bright halted when he heard what P'Moon said. "D-date?" Blue stuttered. Gosh, why am I stuck in a situation like this? I'm sure Bright heard what he said because he stopped walking. What's he gonna do? Bright turned around and faced them.

He looks mad. Jeez, I hope they don't fight here. Blue crossed her fingers. "Woah, Nong. I just don't get why you're getting mad at me? Are you offended that I confessed a while ago?" P'Moon asked. "W-why would I get mad? And who said I'm offended?" Bright panicked. "Then, why are you acting that way? And why would you involve yourself when I just asked Blue out on a date?" P'Moon nodded while Bright was clenching his fists.

"Hey, stop it you two. Why are you fighting?" Blue intervened the two. "I don't know about him. I don't have a problem here." P'Moon defended himself. "He's clearly being arrogant." P'Moon's jaw dropped. "Really? I was just being honest with my feelings, unlike you.. you're being jealous yet you try to deny it and then you'll sulk just because you can't express it?" Bright was shaking, he's fuming mad.

"P'Moon, please.." Blue tugged his uniform to calm him down. "Alright, I'll stop, but he should tell us the reason why he's so agitated. " P'Moon crossed his arms. Blue looked at Bright who's now clenching his jaw. "Because I.." When Bright was supposed to say his reason, the school bell suddenly rang.

"Hey, go back to your rooms now." The discipline officer warned everyone outside the hallway. "Oh, P'Moon, I told you! See, you got late because you accompanied me here. Now, off you go! And the two of you, please don't fight again." Blue pushed P'Moon away to avoid the incident a while ago. "Alright, I'm going now. But you still didn't give me an answer!" Blue sighed.

"I'll think about it. Bye!" Blue pushed Bright into their room, making him defenseless. They are both hot-headed. Damn it, always picking fights! The two of them sat down on their seats. Bright was silent and gloomy. "Are you really alright, Bright? It seems not to me." Blue whispered to him. "Sorry, Blue. I really don't know anymore." Damn it, please enlighten me on what's going on.