Family relaxation

(*cracks knuckles* let's begin come get your juice)

Your POV

We get home and I immediately go to the babies. "I need my stress relief cuties." I say and pick them up. "Well hello to you too." Mom says. "Hi mom." I say and kiss the babies heads. I sit on the couch and Enji sits next to me. "How'd it go?" She asks. I explain everything.

"Well at least you're safe from him now. You don't have to worry about having to go through it anymore. If you are worried you shouldn't be. You and Enji are pro heroes. So just pay attention and have each other's back everything will be fine. Plus you obviously don't plan on letting these two angels out of your sight." Mom says.

"Of course not." I say. "I'll get going I did make you some food to comfort you. I knew you wouldn't be feel okay. Plus you need to relax. I'll see you later love you." She says. "Love you too." I say. He wraps an arm around me. "May I?" He asks pointing to Natsuo. "Yeah." I say. He takes him.

"Come here you little butterball." He says. He kisses their foreheads and kisses my forehead. I kiss him. "Everything will be okay baby I promise." He says. "I hope so." I say. I look down at Fuyumi. She smiles in her sleep.

"These two make everything better. I want them to have bright futures. I know they will it's just I hope nothing comes in the way of that." I say. "Baby things will be fine they'll live long loving happy lives and we'll be there to see it all. I will do beyond my best to make that into a reality. I know that it's scary right now especially for you. I'm scared to though." He says.

I look at him. "Why because I'm nervous about our life from here on out. Things will be so much different than before. We have two tiny humans to take care of. Plus balancing work and family. I'm not chickening out or anything it's just our future seems pretty hard and scary because it's so new." He says.

"That's why we need to stick together and have each other's backs. Especially in times like this. The future isn't as clear as it use to be. We just have to get use to this. Since we're doing this together it shouldn't be too hard. As long as I have you  then everything is okay. Cause you've got me to help out. We're a team with this. Despite how bad at teamwork we are we should be able to do this." I say.

"You know just what to say." He says and caresses my cheek. I put my cheek on his hand and hold it there. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you too more than you know." I say and smile softly at him. "So you're back to competing with me already huh? Guess I made you feel better." He says. "What it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. Or lying." I say with a wink. "Don't you wink at me." He says.

"Okay I won't mess around with you as fun as it is. I'll go heat up that food mom made." I say then put Fuyumi in her bassinet. Enji puts Natsuo in his. I cover her up then go to the kitchen. I heat the food up then go back to the couch. We eat and I go get some comfy clothes. Then he does while I turn the TV on. He comes back and sits on the couch.

"Hop on top." He says. I get on his lap with a blanket. He lays us down and we watch TV. "I want more moments like this." I say. "Anything for you." He says.

TBC...

(Sorry for the shortness. I'm trying to make new parts. It's just I'm slowly getting to that point where I feel like it'll end soon. So I'm doing my best to stretch it out and strategies. To be honest this was only supposed to be like 4 parts now we're at 40 parts. Speaking of shortness i found a website that you can compare people's heights. I'm 5'10 so I'm thinking this huge ass man is like a skyscraper. When I saw the results I was just like •-•. But All Might's height is made my eyes go big. I took a photo.

I want to climb this tree of a man

I want to climb this tree of a man. Enji not that hard of a climb but Toshi. Might as well buy some climbing gear. Any way that's all for right now)