Office Part 2 (lemon)

Your POV

I stick my fingers in myself. I quietly moan. I lick the tip and begin to suck. I moan as I start to bounce on my fingers. "That feels great." He says. I take as much as I can of him. I cum as I finger myself.

I suck him a little faster and stroke him. He's already throbbing. He picks me up and slides me down on him. "Bounce now." He demanded. I smirk and bounce slowly. He groans and grips my hips.

"Stop teasing." He says. "Oh so you want me to go like this?" I whisper in his and bounce up and down quickly. "Fuck yes." He says. He takes my dress off and quickly removes my bra. He gropes me and sucks on my nipples. "Endeavor~." I say quietly and take his shirt off. He starts to thrust in me as I bounce.

I suck on his neck and hold his shoulders for support. "Your bouncing me so roughly." I say. "Having you naked in my lap at my work office. Hell yeah I'm gonna bounce you roughly. It's mine, you're mine, and that means I can do as I please." He says bouncing me so hard that the tip is the only thing staying in me. I love it when he calls me his. I throw my head back and cum hard. "There it is." He says. I lay on his chest.

"Enji~ I can't take anymore." I say panting and sweaty. "Okay I'll do the work now." He says. He puts my legs on his shoulders and grips my ass and lifts me. He stands up while I'm still in him. He thrust in me while holding me by the back of my knees. "Enji you know this position makes me crazy." I say. "Mhm especially when I do this." He says and thrust extremely fast.

I moan in his shoulder over and over. I cum hard nonstop. He bites his lip and goes faster. "Enji I can't contain myself anymore I might scream for you. Everyone will hear." I say. He kisses me and thrusts in harder. I scream into this kiss shaking. He cums hard again.

He lets me down. I lay stomach down on the table. I can hear our cum hit the floor. He grabs my ass and I hear him chuckle. He rubs himself in between my lips. "This break may be a bit longer than it should be. I think I have a few more things for you to do. Now and when we get home." He whispers in my ear. I cum a little.

"You get turned on so easily. Lucky for you. I have plenty of work for that." He says. I turn pink. "What's gotten into you?" I ask. I look behind me and he was sweaty. Making that I want to do you face. I look him up and down he was throbbing. "Hurry up." I say flustered.

He puts one of my thighs on the table. He rubs the tip along my slit. "And I'm the tease." I say. "Oh this isn't teasing. This is teasing." He says put only the tip in and moving it up and down barely pressing in. I tremble and moan a little. My legs feel like they'll give up soon. He puts himself in and thrust slowly.

Then speeds up. I don't know how much more I can take. "Wait." I say. "Wait till we get home." I say. "Hm?" He says. "I have a surprise for you." I say with a smirk.

"Tease." He says. "Indeed I am." I say. I pick my dress up and put it on. I get a wipe from my bag and wipe my face. I look at him get dressed. "What?" He says. "Hm?" I say.

"You know you shouldn't ogle at me at work people will talk." He says with a smirk. "I like seeing you get dressed just as much when you get undressed." I say. He pulls me to him. "Little pervert." He says. "Big pervert." I say. "Also I know people will notice and talk. So slight glances from time to time. I'll ogle you after work. If that is what you want." I say. "Where exactly are you glancing?" He asks.

"Your face, your chest, your arms, your neck." I say rubbing them. "My neck?" He says. "I like your neck. I like to kiss it and leave love bites on it. Don't worry the ones I gave you today are covered up. Also occasionally stare at your ass. You have a nice ass." I say. "Thanks I guess." He says. "You though you shouldn't stare. You tend to glance for a long time." I say. "How can I not. Your face and curves are very irresistible." He says and kisses my neck. "You can't do that right now my neck isn't covered. What would your workers think if something looks different about the assistant." I say.

"I'll tag you later." He says. "I don't doubt it." I say. "Let's get back to work." He says. "Yes boss." I say and wink at him.

TBC...