Office Part 1 (lemon)

Your POV

I sit at my desk that was just outside his. I wait for something to happen. Everything is pretty much under control. Sooner than I thought it was break time. I go into his office and shut it behind me. "Time for a break. I'm surprised nothing really happens around here." I say. He looks at me.

"Something is about to happen." He says. "Really?" I say. "Put the on break sign on the door handle and lock the door." He says. I do as he asks. "Come here." He says putting the papers on the table away. He scoots his chair back and taps the desk. I sit on the desk.

He moves his hand up the skirt of my dress. "Enji what if someone hears us!" I whisper. "I think I can handle making you quiet. I'll need your help at some points. I know how loud you get for me." He says. "Pervert." I say my face getting hot. "Oh but you aren't wearing panties of any kind." He says then rubs my lip slowly up and down. I gasp and cover my mouth. He rubs my clit.

I moan in my hand. "You wanted me to do this to you here at work on my desk." He say and sticks his fingers in. I moan louder. He removes my hand and kisses me. He pumps them slowly. I grip the back of his shirt. "Enji you make me feel so good. I can't help but moan~ and go crazy for you." I whisper.

"I know. You know exactly what gets me going. Right now doing it like this is making me hard. You on my desk no one knowing how I'm fingering you and how hard I'll fuck you. How you'll be walking out of this office with a cream pie from your boss. All they'll know is we had a talk about you working here." He whispers in my ear moving his fingers faster. I kiss him roughly and moan. "Enji I'm gonna cum!" I try to say as quietly as I can. He lifts my skirt up so I don't soak it with cum. He sits down and licks my slit. I moan loudly in my hands and cum. He drinks most of it while I try and catch my breath.

"You're still trembling so much." He says and opens my legs a bit more. He sticks his tongue in. "No Enji not your tongue It'll be too much!" I say as quietly as possible. He looks up at me and smirks. He puts my legs on his shoulders and puts it in any way. He moans and swirls it around. I lay back with my back arches as high as possible.

I covers my mouth with both hands trying my best not to pant and squirm. I love it when he moans. "You taste amazing." He says almost a little too close to a loud whisper. I whimper and push against his face not being able to hold myself back. "Now I'll put it in." He says getting up and undoing his pants. He slides into me making me bite my lip and grip the desk. He smirks and slowly thrust teasing me.

It feels like torture. He's completely hard and I'm so tight. My eyes widen when he hits a g-spot. It makes me tighter. "Oh there it is and I found it so soon." He says. He taps it slightly. I pant and wrap my legs around him.

"Please Endeavor~. Please fuck me like crazy on your desk. I can't stand being teased anymore. I need you deep inside me~. Be my hero Endeavor take me and do me roughly~." I say quietly. His eyes widen and he starts to pound me. My legs start to shake I grip the desk as hard as I can. "Oh god Endeavor don't stop. It feels so amazing!" I say. The desk occasionally squeaks. He speeds up and sucks on my neck. He's throbbing so hard.

I moan and grip the back of his shirt. He starts to moan with every thrust. I moan in his ear and I can't stop moaning yes in his ear. How could he have possibly make me tighter! My back arches and I wrap my legs around him. "Please cum inside me I need you to release all of your cum inside me. Please don't pull out Endeavor. I want you to cum as much as you can. Don't show any mercy." I say. He pounds harder and cums hard three times in one go.

He kisses me to stop my extremely loud moan. I'm still horny as hell. "I need my assistant to do three more things for me." He says. "What would those be?" I ask panting. He sits down. "Suck me while fingering yourself." He says. He was still throbbing. I get down and get on my knees. "I need you to cum for me." He says. I nod.

TBC...