Baby shower

Your POV

The phone rings. "Hello." I say. "So have you thought of the names yet?" Mom asks. "We have." I say. "So go on spill the beans." She says. "Fuyumi and Natsuo." I say. "Aww those are adorable names." She says.

"Well that's the final touch. Everything is set up and ready to go it's in two more days. So treat yourselves to getting some nice outfits for the shower. I already told your coworkers about where it'll be and that they're all invited." She says. "Thanks Mom." I say. "You're welcome just hold off on having more babies. This is a lot of work." She says. "Okay." I say. "How are you feeling?" She asks. "Good my morning sickness isn't as bad." I say. "You really shouldn't be working though. Enji shouldn't have you working." She says.

"Mom I want to work. If it gets too hectic I'll slow down or take a break. He says I don't have to if I don't want to." I say. "Are you eating and sleeping well?" She asks. "I'm always eating because I'm always hungry. I sleep through the night and occasionally I sleep on the couch in Enji's office." I say. "Good I'm so proud of you honey you're doing so good." She says. "Thanks Mom." I say. I hear her sniffle. "Are you crying?" I ask.

"No I'm making lunch and put in too much pepper." She says trying to fake a sneeze. "Bless you." I say. "Thank you I'll let you get back to work." She says. "Love you." I say "Love you too." She says. I hang up. "The baby shower is in two days. Everyone knows and we need to get outfits for tomorrow." I say. "Okay after work." He says.

Time Skip

Two days have past and it's time for the baby shower. I put on the outfit I picked out.

We go for a train ride since she decided to have it at a fancy event place

We go for a train ride since she decided to have it at a fancy event place. I sit down and relax when we get a chair. "I'm tired." I say. "Well there is a bed right behind you you should get some rest before we get there anyway." He says then sips some of his tea. A giant thud shakes the train. I look out the window and Toshinori Yagi is at the window.

(You can imagine Endeavor in whatever you like

(You can imagine Endeavor in whatever you like.)

Enji still hates him with a passion. I giggle at his glare. Mom probably invited him to the baby shower. "I'm going to take that nap you suggested." I say. I get up kiss his forehead and go lay down.

Time Skip

We get there and several people were there. It felt like she invited the whole city. Pros,coworkers,family,friends. "Well I guess we should start greeting people." I say. He picks me up bridal style. "I'll pack you to the stage." He says. "Stage?" I ask.

I couldn't even see it from my height. I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks up to the stage and sets me in a comfortable chair. He sits next to me. "Hello and thank you for coming to this lovely baby shower." Mom says with a mic getting everyone's attention. "My beautiful wonderful baby is finally having a baby. Two babies which mean double the joy and fun. And Enji being a lucky man to be with her. I know that you two will do a amazing job being parents. I can not wait to see how much of a wonderful mother and father you'll be to my grandbabies. Now everyone enjoy the festivities. We'll open gifts shortly." Mom says. She comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Thank you Mom." I say. "Your welcome hun.  So I've brought all your favorites to eat. You just sit and eat right now." She says. The food is brought out and it's basically a feast that I can't say no to. "Eat up you are eating for three." She says then kisses my forehead and walks off. "She's so happy for you." He says. "For us. None of this would be possible with out you. Right now they are starving so let's eat." I say. "Any movement yet?" He asks.

"Sorta now that I'm further along I can kind of feel them." I say. "Well that's good." He says. "Oh." I say holding my stomach. "What's wrong?" He asks. "One of them is kicking." I say. "Seriously." He says. "Yes feel." I say and put his hand on my stomach.

He smiles. "So cute." He says. "So strong is what he is." I say. "How do you know it's Natsuo?" He asks. "By their positions they move a lot but I keep up." I say. "You are amazing." He says and kisses me.

TBC...