Morning

(So you ever just crave something you want it so bad then when you get it it's just heaven. I wasn't caught up on mha I'm still not but I'm trying. I heard endeavors voice and oh my God it felt like silk I swear I could have melted. I had not felt like that in a long time. It's just too much for me to handle. I'm just so confused how this man could make me feel so good with only his voice. Anyway I wanted to do atleast a little part for right now I am in a hard spot right now. Of how I'm gonna go on and how will I end this.)

Time skip to morning

Your POV

I slowly wake up. His giant arms around me. I enjoy this very much. I feel secure and warm in his arms. I look forward to mornings like these. Where we can just relax and feel like everything is okay. No villains, crimes, or disasters.

He kisses my shoulder and snuggles me. I look up at him and kiss his lips. He presses against me and I can feel his morning wood. It's like he never shuts off. "Morning." He says. "Morning you must have had some dream." I say. "Dreaming of you." He says.

"Well I'm glad I could excite you." I say. "You always excite me. I look forward to the aftermath when you want to soothe me." He says. "We haven't had morning sex in awhile." I say. "That is true when was the last time the morning before the festival." He says. "I think so I remember it going something like this." I say and turn to him. He gets on his back. I go under the covers.

"You were so nervous to do it that morning." He says. I kiss down his chest and stomach. "Well I didn't want to lose track of time. Or lose all my energy." I say then pull his boxers down. He pulls the covers back. I give it a long lick. He moans and it twitches. I kiss it from the base to the tip.

I lick the tip once and take it into my mouth. "God it feels better than before." He says. I bob my head and close my eyes. He holds the back of my head. "Don't stop." He moans. I try to take the full thing. He's twitching so much.

He pulls me all the way to the base. "Sorry I just couldn't contain myself anymore." He says. I can feel him cum a little. "Can I thrust in?" He asks. I nod. He thrusts in my mouth making me moan. He thrust faster.

I move my tongue around. He trembles and goes faster. I moan and pant. He bursts in my mouth going insanely fast. I swallow as much as I can. He pants and let's go. I sit on top of him.

"Not going easy on me today." I say. "Sorry your moans drive me crazy." He says. "It's okay same here." I say. He holds my waist. "You good?" He asks. "Yeah my throat hurts though." I say. "Sorry." He says. "Can you just hold me right now? I'm still kinda sleepy." I say. "Sure." He says.

TBC...