Nice

Your POV

It's nice having a family with Enji. The babies are so amazing. They will do amazing things in life. They'll be able to do anything if they put their mind into it. Then there's Enji my sweet Enji. I look at him as he sleeps. He's so handsome and caring.

I'm glad that I chose to have his children. Although I have a feeling that the babies will turn out exactly like him. I can handle it though. If I can handle one big Enji I can handle two little Enji's. Natsuo is a mama's boy and Fuyumi depending on the moment she switches her decision of favorite. I never really expected Enji to be so attached to children. He's always so distant and grouchy when it comes to others.

He never really liked doing work that involved children. I guess now that he's had children of his own his mind has changed a bit. It seems that he's only okay with Natsuo and Fuyumi. That's okay though I think it's sweet. He's always holding one of them at least or he's holding me which I don't mind at all. He's full of mysteries. This macho man who shows no weakness or soft side to the world.

Is quite the opposite in private especially with his children. It's so cute seeing him play with them. Especially when he makes them smile. I never though I could be this happy with someone. I was happy in the beginning with (H/n). It didn't feel the same a few months into our marriage. Life wasn't all that easy growing up either.

Enji though. He made everything better. No matter what mood he was in he'd make me feel better. He might have not been happy in the moment but I knew he was glad to have me at his side and so was I. With him I felt safe and loved. I felt like I had someone forever. Someone who'd love me no matter what.

The only reason why we broke up is because we felt like we were struggling in school and that it was destroying our relationship. So we took a break and things got better. Now we're here engaged and with twins. Life hasn't been easy it's all paying off though. (H/n) aside everything is perfect.

I shouldn't worry about him. I have a gut feeling though that things aren't completely finished. That look on his face those words that he spoke. Had meaning behind them and intention to hurt me. Every single thing he said didn't feel like a threat it felt like a promise. I know that he's locked up but if he escapes and finds us there's no telling what could happen. I will do everything in my power to stop him for good if he tries anything.

If he tries to hurt my babies or even gets near them. I'll kill him. I won't dare hesitate. I will not let him hurt them. I've been hurt by him in the past yes. I refuse to let him hurt them. He had his chance to be a good husband to be a father. He chose not to though.

I do feel bad for him in away. He doesn't have anything but it is kind of on him. He could have worked harder. He could have done better. He could have asked for help. I know that hero work pays well really well if you're high in the ranks. I guess he figured I'd stay there so we wouldn't have a problem.

He put this on himself. I should have left him sooner but I loved him. I thought I could fix things. Fix everything that was wrong. My love wasn't enough for him though. It was worth it the divorce. I have two beautiful babies and a man who loves me.

I just lay against him. He holds me. I just smile. He's soft and nice to lay against. I think I'll just fall asleep again.

Dream

I wake up and Enji is gone the babies are gone too. Oh no no no. "ENJI WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout. I quickly run around the house looking for them. They're in the babies room. I give a relived sigh. I hold Enji from behind. He looks back at me.

"What did I tell you. Everything will be fine. I've got us. I won't let him hurt them or you. My beautiful bride and wife of three children." He says. "Come again?" I ask. I look down. I'm pregnant again. He even gets me pregnant in my dreams unbelievable. I look at the cribs and the babies are floating and giggling. "What the heck." I say. I grab them and they snuggle me. "You're both so silly." I say.

End of dream

I wake up to Enji caressing my face. "You were having a bad dream for a minute. So I held you and you stopped." He says. "Thank you." I say. "What did you dream about?" He asks. "Well I thought I lost you and the babies. I was terrified I searched the whole house. Then you were in the babies room and comforted me. Some how the babies were floating. Here's the most interesting part." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "You got me pregnant. How do you do that? How can you even get me pregnant in my dreams?" I say. He laughs.

"Guess I'm just that good. Or you secretly want another." He says with a smirk. "I'm good for now can we spend at least a little more time with just the twins. You ferocious beast of a man." I say blushing. He growls at me like a predator. I blush harder. "Lord have mercy!" I say.

He chuckles. "I'll get you again someday." He says and rubs his lips on my cheek. "You pervert." I say. "Your pervert now let's go put the babies to bed and go get in our bed. Get some proper sleep in our nice blankets that await us." He says. "Will you warm them up?" I ask.

"Of course." He says he gives me a  kiss. "Okay." I say. He takes Natsuo and I take Fuyumi. Every thing is great in our own little world.

TBC...

(I think I have a few parts left in me. I may not do more lemons in this cause it's about to get serious. Plus I have the others I can do lemons in. Then I'll move on to the other Enji stories. I made a tiktok account.

I'll post sweet cute anime things here

I'll post sweet cute anime things here. I refuse to post lemony content cause my mom found me. So it's like a mine field. Anyway if you'd like follow for cute stuff kind of funny but mostly cute. We can talk too if you'd like. It's kinda hard to manage. Content is a very tricky thing to do.

I'm working on some more Enji stuff. Might even come out with a new story. I'm working on ocs and haikyuu too so lots to do. I've been a busy bee recently. 🐝

UwU so enjoy the things to come.