Even better (Lemon)

Bondage and blind fold if you don't like you can skip

Time skip to morning

Your POV

I get up and surprisingly I got some good sleep. I clean myself up and eat some cereal.

*knock knock knock*

I answer the door. It was Enji in his hero suit. God I loved it when he wore it. "Alright everyone is here to help pa-" He says stopping mid sentence. "You were supposed to go to sleep. Please tell me you didn't move anything too heavy." He says. "I did I slept really good. I was just really excited. So I sold some of the stuff I didn't need and packed the light stuff. I got a lot of money off of them and the customers moved it themselves." I say. "Alright then. I'll go get them." He says.

Time skip

We pack what little things I have left and I sold everything. "Thank you for this Enji." I say. "It's not a problem." He says. "You know I've never told you something since I was married and all." I say. "What?" He asks sitting down next to me in on his giant couch. "I think you look hot in your hero suit." I say.

"Haha very funny." He says. "I don't think that get what I'm saying." I say and get on his lap. "Hot as in sexy. As in I get turned on when you wear it. Sometimes when I was touching myself I'd watch you be successful in a fight. I'd take the video edit it to where it was just you. I love seeing you fight. Seeing how strong you are. It does something to me. It's probably weird to you though. Seeing you smirk and sweat reminded me of when we had sex." I say. He smirks and gets hard. He grabs my ass and pulls me closer to him. "How perverted. Watching me fight while doing that." He says. I moan as he massages it.

"It turns me on to know that you do that. You just proved me right at that. You want a strong dominant man. That'll do you nice and good. Make you scream for mercy while pounding you as hard as they can. You like being submissive." He says. "Now who's being a pervert." I say blushing. "Oh but it's true. You like it more that way. The way I take the lead it makes you go crazy." He says. "So what. M-maybe I do." I say. He gets close my ear. "Get to the bedroom now. I'll be there in a few minutes. Strip before I get there." He says. My face is completely red.

I get up and go to his bedroom. I wasn't really expecting this I just wanted to tell him. See what he felt and thought about it. Secretly I knew he liked it. I strip completely and put my phone on his bedside table. "Don't turn around." He says. He blindfolds me.

"I want to make you feel amazing. To make you convulse and scream for me." He whispers in my ear. I rub my legs together. He picks me up and puts me on my stomach on the bed. "Now hold still this'll make things a lot more pleasurable." He says. I can feel him tie me up in the most lewd way. My legs tied apart so I can't shut them. My hands behind my back so I can't stop or touch him.

My ankles tied to my waist. "Perfect this is exactly how I want you." He says. He puts me in the center on my back. He starts to grope me and lick my left nipple. "You're such a pervert~!" I moan. He's already starting to pulse down there. "You're the one that seems to be enjoying it though." He says then sucks on my nipple.

He slow kisses down my stomach and makes his way to my area he doesn't hesitate to put his tongue in. I bite my lip and moan. My nerves are going crazy not being able to see what he's doing. It makes me feel even more aroused. He moves his tongue in circles and I get tighter around his tongue. "Oh god I can barely control myself. Why does it feel so amazing?!" I shout. "Because you aren't in control. You're completely vulnerable. I can do whatever I please and you can't do a single thing about it." He says and starts to finger me while he licks my clit.

It feels so damn amazing. I'm already starting to tremble and he hasn't even put it in yet. "Endeavor I'm gonna cum. Please move from my area~." I moan. "You can't make me now can you. As a matter of fact I want to taste your cum." He says. "No~ you're such a pervert Endeavor~!" I shout. He removes his fingers and licks my lips. He puts his tongue in and makes it stiff.

I pant my legs shake. He makes circles and wiggles it around. "YES ENDEAVOR YES!" I shout then cum hard. I can feel him sucking my cum out and swallowing it. "Delicious." He says. "I can't take anymore!" I say. "You don't have a choice now do you." He says.

He pulls me up by the rope between my chest. "Stay just like that." He says. He stands on the bed and grabs my head. "Open your mouth." He says in a stern voice. I open my mouth still panting. He shoves himself in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head.

"So damn good." He says. "Now suck." He says. I suck as it throbs. He's making my head bob as he thrusts fast in my mouth. It feel good going down my throat oddly. I moan and move my tongue as he forces it in hard and deep. He goes faster making me moan louder.

He cums extremely hard. It fills my throat and cheeks. "Swallow all of it. I don't want to see a drop out of your mouth." He says. I swallow as much as I can while he still down my throat. He pulls out slowly letting me swallow better. "Good now lay back down." He says. I lay down.

I kind of like this so far. He rubs his the tip against my lips. My back arches and I gasp. It feels so much bigger when I'm not so focused on him. "So soaked already that did a lot for you didn't it." He says with a chuckle. I nod. He pushes the tip in.

"And so tight." He says. He slides in all the way. He goes slowly in and out he's such a tease. He starts to pull out. Then slams into me I gasp and moan. He goes fast and I can't help but squirm. He grips my waist and starts to pound as hard as he can.

All I can scream is yes over and over. He finally got what he wanted I was convulsing. "ENJIIII!" I scream and cum. He's not going to stop until he's completely satisfied. "Please no more Enji~ no more~!" I scream moaning. "No not until I fill you to the brim and then some!" He shouts and goes faster. I squirm only to give myself rope burn.

My phone rings for a face time. "It's (H/n) let's say a little hello." He says. "Don't you dare~!" I say. "Hey (H/n)." He says. "Enji why do you have (Y/n) phone?" He asks. "Oh I just helped her move out. She can't really hold the phone right now she's a little tied up at the moment." He says and thrust faster. I bite my lip to hide the moans.

"Bu~t I can hold it for her. Can't I (Y/n)~." He says. I can't hold them back anymore! I scream a moan. "As you can see she's taking all of my dick right now and loving it." He says going faster. I scream and convulse harder. "Enji~ please stop its embarrassing~!" I say. "Oh but you love it don't you. You enjoy me inside of you while he's watching" He says.

"(H/n) I can't control myself with him. He's so big and powerful. It feels so good~!" I say. "(Y/n)." He says. "Now if you'll excuse us I'm going to cum inside your wife now." He says then hangs up. "Wait no~ I'm already filled with my own!" I shout. "Too late!" He shouts and cums. I scream and tremble. "It's filled me up in one go." I say as I feel it pour out of me.

"I'm not done yet." He says. He flips me over. He puts the lotion that I saw on the bedside table and squirts some on my ass. He rubs it all over it my ass. He squeezes and gropes it. He slides it in my area again. "So tight." He says.

"Enji not like this~." I say. He wraps his arms under my chest. He starts to thrust insanely fast. I'm a screaming mess cumming over and over. He cums over and over. He pants and sits on his legs. He unties everything and I fall forward on the pillows.

He lays on top of me. "You okay?" He asks. I look back at him and nod.

TBC...