Let's talk

*shuts book for now* okay *breathes in and out*

I must speak to you all about Enji this contains SPOILERS for some of you

Despite the whole him being sexy af and a senpai in the sheets.

I think I'm just thinking of the glass half full or I'm just a dumb little piece of trash. I give you my point of view of Endeavor

If you think about it Enji wasn't that much of a monster

He may have trained him roughly but I don't really see him as a overall bad person. He's literally a pro hero.

Let's think about it minus all might in the way

Enji is the second best hero so he is obviously strong and we'll known. He has one of the best agency's and he's rich.

Enji being this is basically a challenge. If villains find out where he lives or the name of his kids they could kidnap one of the kids and hold them hostage or something. Since Todoroki is his pride and joy and the youngest. They would most likely go for him first. So he's trains him the hardest.

Now we have the issue with Rei Todoroki

Rei as we know is the reason for Todoroki's scar she's in the hospital now but they never said if Enji put her in the hospital by physically hurting her. She obviously needed mental help. If she had stayed any longer she probably would have done much worse to him or any of the kids.

And come on I know damn well the sex is not that bad just look at him look at aaaaall of that tall glass of water

That is my point of view

Also I wanted to ask to make sure I am not the only one who thinks denki and ojiro are just too freaking cute together. I love them so much I would die for them. I just want them to be together forever. I ship them so much. I just want to squeal when I see them especially at the bath see it's just so flipping cute!

I have spoken uwu

Just a one time thing Endeavor x reader lemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें