Mom

Your POV

I organized all the files and paperwork to their right places. Still no work. I guess the heroes do all the basic work here. Community service and security rounds stuff like that. Villains and thugs are probably too scared to come around these parts. I make a list of things that need to be done before the baby gets here. So far formula, bassinet, clothes, stroller and car seat are the main targets.

I already have a basic mom car so I'm good in that department. The phone rings. I pick up the phone. "This is-" I say but I'm stopped. "MY BABY!!!" Moms voice says. "Ma'am you can't go up there." I hear. I hang up quickly and run into Enji's office.

I lock the door. "What's wrong?" He asks. "It's my mom." I mouth. "Oh god." He says. She bangs on the door. "(Y/n) I know your in there." She says and shakes the door knob. Mom is protective and cares about me a lot.

She knows when something is wrong. She finds the opportunity to stop what she's doing and finds me as soon as possible. A bit late at times but she does. I breathe in and out. I open the door. "Hi mom." I say. "Oh sweetie I felt something was wrong! You weren't picking up your cell phone and neither was (H/n)!" She says and lets herself in.

"Mom I'm trying to work." I say. "Hi Enji how have you been?" She says. "Hi Mrs.(L/n) I'm fine thanks for asking." He says. She sits down on a couch. "So tell me what's wrong dear?" She asks. I look at Enji. "We might as well get this over with." He says.

I shut the door. He sits on the opposite couch and I sit next to him. "We?" She says. "Mom. Me and (H/n) are divorced now. We were trying for a baby and he couldn't give me a baby. I didn't want to adopt or do surrogacy so I suggested that Enji be a donor. It was better than not knowing anything about the father. Yesterday I found out I was pregnant and he wanted a divorce because the baby is Enji's." I say putting my hand on my stomach. "Oh thank god." She says. "What?" I say. "You and (H/n) having a kid bad idea. There was no telling what kind of dad he'd be plus he wasn't all that cute. Wait my baby is having a baby! I'm so happy." She says and comes over and hugs me.

I was expecting her to be hurt for me but instead I get this. She kisses my forehead. "You are much better off with out him." She says. She hugs Enji. "Thank you." Is all she says. "You're welcome?" He says. "I knew you'd be perfect for my little girl. You were both so adorable when you were younger. You'll have cute little babies and everything. Oh I need to plan you a baby shower." She says walking to the door.

"Mom, mom we don't know the gender and we don't have a ultrasound." I say. "That's what planning is for. Just let me handle it stay off your feet as much as you can. Your toes will look like mini sausages and it'll be harder to fit into cute little shoes like those." She says and leaves. I lay back. "She took that well I guess." He says. "I honestly don't know." I say. "So could I get a hint about this surprise?" He asks. "It's skimpy." I say.

"You know how much I love to see you in skimpy clothes." He says with a smile. "Mhm~." I say. He smirks and holds my thigh. "No no no. Wait remember. We can't have sex all the time no work would get done." I say. "Bu~t nothing is happening right now. So maybe just a little kiss." He says and pulls me to him. "To you a little is a lot for me." I say. "A tiny kiss." He says.

"Fine." I say. He puts me in his lap. "This feels like it won't be such a tiny kiss." I say. "Where are we?" He asks. "At work something we aren't doing." I say. "Who owns the place?" He asks. "You." I say.

"Who's your boss?" He asks getting close to my face. "You." I say starting to feel warm. "So that means. I can tell you when and when not to work right?" He asks. "Yes." I say. "So since I'm your boss and I can do as I please. I want you to take another break and just relax. Besides (M/n) said to stay off your feet. Meaning that we can have sex as long as you aren't on the floor. Also when your comfortable. It's supposed to be harder to have sex when you get further in the pregnancy." He says. "You sweet perverted man." I say and hold his cheeks. "You cute perverted woman don't act like you don't like it." He says with a smirk. "I do I love it." I say and kiss him.

TBC...