Real pleasure (lemon)

Your POV

We get to a love hotel. I take my shoes off. He throws me on the bed. I get in the middle. He kisses me and it feels amazing. I wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him back and he wraps his arms around me. He slides his hands down to the bottom of my shirt and lifts it.

"Beautiful." He says. He takes his shirt off. My face is as red as his hair. "You're still so shy with me." He says. "Well it's been awhile since I've seen you like this and my body looks different too." I say. "In a good way." He says and kisses my neck. His hands slowly makes their way down to my shorts.

He gets in between my legs and takes the little shorts that he can't resist. "You're a terrible liar you know. You put on these sexy underwear and a matching bra." He says with a smirk. "Okay maybe everything you said is true. I do think of you sometimes when me and (h/n) sleep together. Also when I'm horny. I still love him though." I say quickly. "Yet you think of me. I knew he wouldn't do it for you but I wanted to see you happy." He says. He leans down. "Also to see you squirm around and watch you get all hot and bothered when you see me." He says. He undoes his belt buckle.

"A support course guy? Please you wanted to see what it was like to date one after our break up. Even though you wanted someone bigger and better. Stronger and dominant." He says. He pulls his pants and boxers down. I swallow. I feel so hot. "Maybe this was a bad idea." I say. "Why is that?" He asks. "You just got a lot bigger and thicker. I don't know if it'll even fit." I say.

He looks down. "You seem to be enjoying it though. You're already soaked and trembling." He says and rubs his tip on the bottom of my panties. He rubbed just enough to spread my lips open. I shiver and moan. "Your body can't lie to me." He says. "Just be gentle okay." I say then take my bra off. "I will for the first half. Then I'm going to have fun with you how I want. How we use to." He says and slides my panties off. "F-First half?" I stutter.

"You thought this would be a quickie didn't you. No I'm going to savor and enjoy every second of this. We do want to get you pregnant after all." He says. He kisses me and slides in me all the way. I grip his arms and scream into the kiss. He kisses my cheek and holds me close. "Take your time to adjust." He says. I hold him close. Letting the pain fade away.

"Okay I'm ready." I say. "You sure?" He asks. I nod. He french kisses me and slowly moves his hips I give soft quiet moans. He moves his hips a little faster. I get really tight around him. He goes faster and faster. My

"Enji~ I love you! I love how you take control and take what's yours!" I shout my back arches. "Damn straight you do!" He says. He kisses me roughly. I can't stop moaning for him. "You're the only one who can make me feel this way~!" I shout and he thrust harder. He grabs my legs and puts the back of my knees on his shoulder. He grips my waist and pounds me. "ENJI~! I'M GONNA CUM~!" I shout and grip the sheets.

"Let it all out." He says. I release so much. "I haven't came this much in a long time. Enji you feel so amazing~! I say. "I'm not done yet." He says. He lets go of my waist and puts his hands on each side of my head. He slams down. He's throbbing so hard he's gonna climax soon.

I know one thing that really gets him horny. "ENDEAVOR PLEASE DON'T STOP! I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME~!" I shout. He gasps and goes fast I'm practically screaming from the top of my lungs. My vision is getting all blurry. He goes as deep as he can and bursts inside me. I can feel it seeping out. He removes my legs from his shoulders.

Then lays down putting me on top of him. He then holds my hands. "Bounce." He says. I bounce on him as best as I can. I can feel his cum going in deep inside. It feels so good. I go a bit faster slowly speeding up. He pushes his hips up and cums again. "Okay give me a second my hips are killing me." I say.

"Alright. Sorry about that." He says. I get off and lay next to him. "Don't be I like it rough you know that. It's not as bad as our first time." I say. "Are you trying to say I'm losing my touch?" He asks. "No I like it this way. It hurt like hell. I was messed up for days. I told my parents that I fell on the track in P.E." I say. "Does he ever make your hips hurt?" He asks. "No the thrill and energy isn't there anymore. I just fake being amazed now. I can walk away like it never happened." I say.

"Since you say that maybe we should call it a day and see what happens tomorrow. We wouldn't want it to be obvious that we had sex." He says. "Yeah I guess." I say. "If it doesn't work we'll do it again for longer." He says and kisses me. "Let's just lay here for a bit." I say. I shut my eyes and rub his chest. He kisses my forehead.

TBC...