Forever yours

Your POV

He puts me on the bed gently kissing my neck while he does so. I rub down his body as much as I can. He removes all our clothes and we get in the bed properly. He runs his hands down my thighs and picks them up some. He gets comfortable in between my legs. He puts himself in slowly making my back arch and moan. I start to feel tight already.

I hold him close and moan in his ear. He finally gets all the way inside. "There it's in all the way. Are you ready?" He asks. I nod and hold his hand. He starts off slow. "I love it when you let me go deep inside." He says and thrust a little faster. I grip his back.

"You're going deeper than usual~." I moan. "I know but I'm just happy and excited that you said yes." He says leaning down to kiss me. He goes faster. My body feels like it doesn't want to move from the amount of pleasure he's giving me. "I'm happy too. I've always loved you and I always will. I want you to be my husband forever~!" I shout. I feel my release coming quickly. He speeds up even more.

I kiss his neck and move my hips with him. He moans. "I'm gonna cum." He says and holds me tight "Me too!" I shout. We cum together screaming his release longer and stronger than mine. My area trembles and I pant. "So much cum." I say.

He puts one arm around me and in one swift moment I'm on top of him. He rubs up my hips to my waist. "I need to keep going. I'm not finished yet. I still feel so hard it feels like I could keep going for hours." He says panting. "Please don't stop don't stop until we're both satisfied." I say. He grips my hips and bounces me. I moan loudly. He's bouncing me so hard I feel like I could fall off.

I put my hands on his abs but it's no use. The tip almost comes out every time. He slams me down so I feel every inch of him. "Enji~ you're going all out!" I say. "Anything for you only the best." He says. I feel like I have no control over this and I love it. "Please don't stop I want you to cum lots in me." I say trying to breathe evenly. He goes faster.

I moan louder than I ever have and cum. He keeps going faster and faster. I can't stop cumming we're both sweaty hot messes. He's giving off so much heat. He then presses up and cums in me nonstop I'm breathless and shocked at the amount. It bursts out of me. I put my hands on his abs as he lets me slide down on him. My

"God that felt amazing." He says. I french kiss him. I'm back under him again. "On your knees ass in the air." He says. I do as he says with no hesitation. I feel like I have to I needed more of him. I need to feel him inside me.

He puts him self in and holds my hips. "I hope you're ready cause I'm not showing any mercy now." He says. He goes fast with out warning. I'm panting and gripping the sheets. I moan loudly as he shoves himself in and out of me. The bed slams against the wall so hard it could break. His sack is clapping against me loudly and quickly.

He pants and moans. I can't stop getting tight. He takes my wrist and goes faster. "How is it love does it feel good?" He asks. "It feels amazing Enji I love it when you do it like this!" I say. "Good because I'm about to fill you up in this position." He says. "Please do it fill me up more~!" I say.

He shoots another load it feels like they go deeper and deeper. He gropes me. He thrust more and leaves hickeys and bite marks on my shoulders and neck. He takes it out. "Do you wanna suck it?" He asks slowly thrusting. I nod. He lays down and puts his hands behind his head.

"Go ahead." He says. I crawl down. I lick it up and down as he throbs. I suck the tip and he pushes his hips forward. He's half way in already. I go all the way down. He throbs faster.

I bob my head and stroke him. "It's coming so soon." He says. I stroke him faster and suck harder. He moans and pushes my head down filling my throat. I swallow it all. I'm getting use to taking it all. I pull up and cough.

"Sorry couldn't help myself." He says. "It's okay." I say going to wipe my mouth. He stops me. "I want you to lick your lips. I want to see you take all of it in." He says. I lick my lips and swallow. "Now let's continue you." He says with a smirk. I swallow not knowing if this will end soon.

TBC...