Can't resist you

(I was literally crying as I was writing this. Hopefully you enjoy this as much as I do. Sorry it took so long too I had to force myself out of writers block.)

Time skip

Your POV

We finally get out of bed. I get up and make us dumplings, egg rolls and, wontons. I can't believe it's this late. We stayed in bed mostly all day. I put the food on the table and he comes and sits. I make us drinks as well. "Can I tell you something? It's not that I didn't expect this or it's a surprise." He says.

"Go ahead." I say sitting with placing the drinks on the table. "I think you were meant to be a mom. It's obvious you know how to do everything a mom does. Cooking, cleaning, caring and you can fix wounds to the best of your abilities which is really amazing. You are just perfect." He says. My heart beats fast and my face heats up. "Thank you." I say hiding my face. "Not to mention great birthing hips." He says. "You always find away to make things so perverted." I say. "Well it's true I love your hips especially when you let me hold them. When you let me grip them. How you move them." He says.

"You need to calm down a little." I say red. "Why am I arousing you?" He asks. "Maybe a little but we should eat at least." I say quickly putting a dumping in my mouth. "So you want to go again?" He asks. I swallow. "You make it hard not to." I say. "So anytime at all we could have sex and you'd have no problem what so ever. If I set the mood right or tell you something you want or need to hear. You'd be all set?" He asks with a smirk. "You make it sound so easy. I can't resist you at all. It's true you did have me melt when ever I saw you. I just wanted you so bad but I couldn't have you. Now that I'm with you it's hard not to want to do things like that all the time. That is if you want to be a thing or something like that. You probably just pity me or something." I say.

"I would never pity you. I love you so much and I want to be more than this. I-I." He says. He gets up and gets something from a shelf to high for me to ever see or reach. He comes to me and gets on one knee even though he's the same height as me sitting down. "I want to marry you with everything in me. I loved you back then and definitely now. I will always love you no matter what. I'd never let you go through anything alone. I want to be by your side forever. Please let me be no matter what even if it's just as a friend but this is me showing my love to you. Even if you don't want to m-" He says. Im in tears. "I'm sorry I didn't think you'd feel this way." He says. I kiss him and hold him close.

"I do I do so much I want to marry you I want it more than anything." I say holding him tight. He holds me back. "I'm glad but why are you crying did I make you cry?" He asks. "They're happy tears." I say. He wipes them away and kisses me. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you so much too." He says. "Oh here." He opens the box revealing a huge diamond ring. He puts the ring on my ring finger.

"It fits perfect." I say. "And that's a good sign." He says. I get up. I take his hand. "We could heat this up later." I say. "We could." He says. He stands up and picks me up. "I'm going to make you feel amazing love." He says. He goes to the bedroom.

TBC...

(Naughty time in the next part -w-
I wanted this to be kind of wholesome. I had to think okay if I were to marry someone what would I say. I think I'd make it more heartfelt though cause being with someone you've known for so long deserves to be told every feeling you have about them.)