Netflix and chill

(It feels like I have 46 chapters of this already but only 21 chapters.

I had planned for this chapter to be really super tease part more than expected. Except I have to remember he was really aroused earlier. In my head I was like maybe I should make you dominant. Maybe he'd like that. I on the other hand am not use to doing Dom reader. How do they act? What do I have them do? I know nothing of this. Maybe it's because I don't have the guts to be a top. So if I do attempt to try making you Dom let me know if you actually want to be in the comments. ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯ )

Time skip

Your POV

Okay Enji I'll play your little game. We had got the take out and it was silent. Then we went to the couch. "So babe I was wondering maybe we could watch Netflix and chill?" I ask with a smirk and get on his lap. "Well um..." He says. "Well what?" I ask running a finger down his chest. I can feel him getting hard.

He swallows hard. "Yeah sure just sit down and we'll watch Netflix." He says and takes me off his lap. He quickly grabs the remote and goes through Netflix. I get up take off my bottoms slowly revealing my thong. "Mmm." He says. "What was that?" I ask knowing well I was winning. "Nothing but since we are at the couch I guess I could take my pants off." He says.

He slides them down. I take my top off. I turn away from him. "Babe could you undo my bra for me my chest hurts." I say. He undoes the clips. I slide it off. He gropes and massages my chest.

"Does this feel better?" He asks in my ear. "Yes~." I moan and put my head back against him. He does it more and I can feel it poke my lower back. "Maybe we could do this sitting?" I ask. He sits down and I rub against him as I sit in his lap. He groans. He goes back to massaging me.

"God Enji~ you're so good at this." I say and lean back against him holding the back of his neck. "Anything for my girl." He says. My area is pulsing and he is too. I kiss right under his jaw line it always drives him crazy. He kisses my neck and pushes his hips up a bit making me moan. "Can you massage me somewhere else?" I ask. "Where?" He asks.

I take one of his hands and move it to my wet pulsing area. "Here." I say. He doesn't hesitate. I moan loudly. "There right there~." I moan squirming. He got extremely hard. "Please don't stop Enji don't tease me right now it feels so good!" I say my body unable to hold still.

He rubs faster making me scream. "YES YES PLEASE FASTER!" I scream. He sticks two fingers in and pumps them quickly. "AH AHH~ MORE BABE PLEASE MORE!" I scream. I can't handle much more. "Screw this." He says in one quick motion I'm on my knees on the couch and he's put himself inside me. He thrusts super fast and rough.

"I can't handle this much of you at once Enji~! I'll burst!" I moan gripping to the couch as best as I can. "Just a little longer baby. You've got me half way there." He says. I move my hips back and forth making him hit deeper. He grunts and cums hard inside of me making me scream and release. He sits back and pants. Our mixture pours out of me. I turn around.

"Let me do some work." I say then straddle him and slide down slowly. He moans as I start to bounce. I hold his hands so I don't lose my balance. Each bounce I can feel his cum go deeper and him putting in more. He winces and pushes his hips up. He sprays more in. "E-Enji it's  like the first time you came so much." I say trembling.

He sits up and kisses me. "Well it's not everyday you tease me like this." He says. "I'm sleepy now and my legs hurt." I say. "Come on I'll take you to bed." He says. He picks me and walks to our bedroom.

TBC...