Be my donor

Time skip

Your POV

I get to the restaurant. He was already there waiting. I go over to him. "Hey." I say. He looks me up and down. "Hey." He says trying to contain himself. I sit down.

"You look nice." He says. "Thanks. I went shopping the other day and realized how good I actually look." I say. "So what do you want to talk about?" He asks. "I want you to be my donor." I say. "For?" He asks taking a drink of his water. "So I can have a baby." I say. He chokes on his drink.

"You do what now?" He says. I explain everything. "I see." He says. "(H/n) probably isn't pleased with your idea." He says. "Not really. I think I kind of convinced him into the idea. So if we are going to do this it has to be the professional way." I say. "I see." He says. He pulls my chair to him.

"You don't want to do it the professional do you?" He asks. "What no I love (H/n)." I say. "Mhm. So you just so happened to go shopping yesterday. To I assume get this very revealing outfit. You see the truth is you miss me." He says. "N-not like that." I say. I can't hide my feel. He gets closer to my ear. "Why would you wear those tight clothes. You remembered how I loved your curves. How I was crazy for how tiny your shorts were. How you teased me with them. You knew exactly what you needed to do to get what you wanted." He says and rubs his hand up my leg.

I gasp and close my legs. My face feels like it's burning up. "The truth is not only that he can't have kids. He's not pleasing you. He's not good enough and you can't take it anymore. You wouldn't be gasping. You're face wouldn't be red. You'd be pushing me away. You'd leave right as I'd be talking to you like this. Right as I touched your leg. He hasn't made you feel this way in a long time or ever." He says. "I-I." I say. "If you want me to do this you have to tell me the truth. Do. You. Want. Me?" He says. "Yes." I say. "Then let me make you feel good. It'll be hard getting alone time once you have the baby. Why don't you let your last time in a very long time be amazing." He says.

I nod. "Let's go." He says. "Wait now!" I say nervously. "Mhm." He says. He takes my hand and I stand up. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. "Enji put me down!" I say.

He pops my bottom. "You sure you want that?" He asks. "I'll be quiet now." I say. "Good." He says.

TBC...