Preparing

Time skip to (plus) ultrasound appointment

Finally it's time to get a ultrasound now we can buy what we need for the baby. The nurse calls us back and the doctor is waiting. He squirts the gel on my stomach it feels cold and disgusting. "Okay let's see what we've got here." He says he moves the thing around my stomach. I look at the monitor. "There they are your baby boy and girl." He says. "What?" Enji says.

"There are two babies inside of me?" I ask. "Yes see there's one head and there's the other. Also there is one penis. So one boy and one girl." He says pointing on the monitor. I just lay my head back and look at the ceiling. "What the hell am I going to do?" I say and cover my face. Enji isn't going to want twins. It's double the trouble. "So you don't want them?" The doctor asks.

"Of course I want them. It's just a lot to take in." I say. I might get a one bedroom since two would cost too much. "Could you give us a second." Enji asks. The doctor nods and leaves the room. "I wanna go through with it. So stop worrying. Everything will be fine." He says. "Two babies at once. This feels completely different. I was only expecting one and done but two Enji." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"There's two of us and two of them. Plus your mom is always willing to help. She did a pretty damn good job on raising you. She'll have a few good pointers." He says and moves some hair out of my face. He's being cute and sensitive again. He makes me feel fuzzy. "I love you and our yet to be born babies. You have me too. If I can become a pro maybe I can become a pro dad." He says. "I love you too. Let's be pro parents together." I say and kiss him. He kisses me back. "I'll go get the doctor." He says.

I look down at my stomach and rub it gently. "Everything will be okay you two. Go easy on us. Being your father's children there's a high chance you two won't. You'll probably be all over the place and getting into things. That's okay though because your dad is a bit nosy too. I love you both more than anything already." I say.

Time skip

We go ahead and go to the Babies r us. (Rip toys r us. I don't think babies r us is still around probably not. So just roll with it.) I had gotten the money from the house just yesterday so why not go shopping now. We had to get help with the strollers. Why do they have to be so complicated. I look at the irritation on Enji's face as we go down the next aisle. I tug his shirt. He looks down at me. "Come here." I say.

He leans down and I tip toe to kiss him. I make it long and passionately. "What was that for?" He asks. "For doing your best. Also just because." I say. "Well thank you stroller." He says. He kisses me then leaves trails of kisses down my neck. He pulls my shirt to kiss my shoulder.

"Not here! Truck sex maybe but we'll have to come back here again eventually." I whisper as he kisses my neck. He smirks. "Pervert." He says and pops my ass. "Am not." I say. "Well wanting to have sex in my truck isn't a very angelic thought." He says with a smirk. "No wonder how I got pregnant on the first try." I say looking away with a slight smile. He firmly squeezes my bottom and sucks on my neck.

I yelp and jump a little. My face had to have been as red as his hair. I push away from him. He chuckles. "Lets wrap this up as quick as possible. It looks like you have a bit of a fever." He says with a smirk and pushes the cart. He's such a pervert doing things like that to me. In public at that!

I did kind of like it though. We got the stuff we needed and the store said they could just ship everything to his house. He takes my hand we walk to his truck. He unlocks it and opens the back door. "Ladies first." He says. "Wait now!" I say red. He picks me up and puts me in. "Now." He says. He climbs in and slams the door shut.

TBC...