Chapter 6 - Finishing Moe and Joe

Chapter 6 – Finishing Moe and Joe

Wednesday, May 11, 2022
9:02p
Abandoned warehouses
Pasadena, TX

Driving down Spencer Highway from La Porte towards Pasadena, Harry was taking Dustin, who was hidden in the cargo behind the truck. But didn't have the true intent to spare Dustin. He already planned to inform Moe and Joe of Dustin's presence to kill him. Arriving to the gang's secret hideout in Pasadena, located near San Jacinto College – Central Campus, he then sounded the truck's horns. In the hideout, Moe and Joe were arm wrestling, then stopped hearing the truck screech to a stop, and the honk.

"Go Gabe, check it out, now!" said Joe, to one of their henchmen.

Gabe then went to the door, peeked out and saw only one truck.

"There's something fishy!" said Gabe. "Harry's come back alone!"

Everyone then ran outside, as Harry opened the truck door.

"Dustin's hidden in the back of the truck!" whispered Harry.

Everyone then ran behind the truck and began to rapidly open fire on the back door. They then opened the back door and examined the cargo. No sign of anyone there. Suddenly, Dustin who was hidden under the truck dropped down, wielding a machine gun, and fired at Moe, Joe, and the other goons. Harry was shocked.

"Welp, those two and the assholes with them are dead." Dustin declared. "So, now we are left to chat!"

Harry quivered in fear.

"But today, my cigarette ain't gonna light! Here take one, I won't smoke alone." Dustin tossed a cigarette, or what seemed to be, at Harry. "Here have one!"

Dustin then took six steps back.

"Everyone says smoking is dangerous to health." Dustin said. "The damn thing is toxic, and man is all of a sudden is..."

Harry lit his cigarette and it exploded.

Dustin smiled and said, "...finished!"

Thirty minutes later...

Eddy Mills and Dustin were celebrating the success of recovering the drugs worth $30 million from Harry, as well as the $10 million cash.

"From here on out, I'm crime's top of the world!" said Mills. "Damn, Dustin! Since the ruination of Chili Pepper, along with the automation of jobs in the blue-collar or white-collar industry in the last ten years, with the adoption of smart devices, you've always come in favor to me!"

"I think it's more you I need to thank, I picked up a lot of hacking skills from working under you as well! As well as illicit goods off the dark web!" exclaimed Dustin.

"Of course!" said Mills. "Hey, where is John Dodson!"

"Right here!" said Dodson.

"That one million dollars I have for Dustin, where is it?" inquired Mills.

"It's stashed away safe!" said Dodson, feeling somewhat jealous.

"Keep it safe, we've still got more to do!" said Mills.

"Yes, sir!" said Dodson, but feeling jealous and envious of Dustin. "I sure will."