Chapter 5 - Meeting Eddy

Chapter 5 – Meeting Eddy

Friday, May 6, 2011
7:27p
Eddy Mills' lair
Cordina Lane, Houston, TX

Later, that evening, Dustin arrived at the underground lair of Eddy Mills, one of Houston's huge and notorious drug dealers. Started his life of crime selling drugs and eventually becoming one of the top criminals over the years. He came across John Dodson, then inquired about what he should do next. Dodson looked at him, then slapped Dustin across his face.

"Does Eddy Mills look like he is your Dad? That he'd give you any work to do for him?" said Dodson angrily.

Dustin just smirked. "Is he your Dad? That he allowed you to work for him?"

Suddenly, a man chuckled in darkness as the lights underground turned on. It was Eddy Mills. He heard everything that was going on.

"I liked hearing the boy's answer." Mills said. "It'll work for me! Hey, Dodson! From tomorrow, you take him on board!"

Dodson scoffed silently, as he didn't feel good about Dustin, being only eleven, joining them. The small landline phone then rang. Mills went to pick it up.

"Hello?" said Mills.

"Hahahaha!" said a voice on the other line, none other than the rival gangster, Javier 'Chili Pepper' Lorenzo. "Mills, you're done officially! Once again, my three stooges, Harry, Moe and Joe have finished you!"

Mills started to get mad.

"Chili!" replied Mills, in furiousness.

"Your $20 million worth of blow is in my possession, now! Would you like to buy it for $10 million?" laughed Chili Pepper, along with his minions, literally named after the three stooges.

"HEY!" said Mills. "HEY, CHILI! YOU!"

The line hung up.

"That bastard Chili will!"

"Is Chili too hot for you?" said Dustin. "Tell me, I'll finish him off!"

Mills then turned around.

"You talk too much!" exclaimed Mills. "What's your name, boy?"

Eleven years later...
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
8:30p
Sandy Point shipment harbor
La Porte, TX

"Dustin Coleman!" said Dustin, now twenty-one, turning twenty-two. "My name is Dustin Coleman!"

Dustin arrived at the Sandy Point shipment harbor in La Porte, TX; where illicit goods were smuggled at from Mexico, Iraq, Afghanistan, and India. Awaiting him were Chili's goons, led by Harry. For the last decade, Dustin had proved himself an asset to Eddy Mills. There were a few drones flying above the harbor and the lake.

"Hey, tell your boss, Chili. His time is up! Like my lighter is now." Dustin said, after his lighter ran out of gas to light his cigarette. "Does anyone have matches? Throw some here!"

They then took out their guns and fired at him. Dustin ran into cover behind a small wall. He then placed a clever cardboard cutout of himself up, with a tape recorder. The goons fired at the cutout.

"Hey, assholes!" said Dustin's voice in the recorder. "I ask for matches and you give me bullets? First of all, I don't like chili peppers, and if Chili touches my boss' goods again, I'll get him and all y'all."

As the goons fired, Dustin tapped one behind his shoulder.

"Hey, give me a match!" said Dustin. The goon turned around.

"Sure." The goon said, only to have Dustin knock him out.

He then grabbed his gun. The cutout then fell. Everyone was shocked.

"Hey!" called out Dustin.

They turned around and Dustin, using that machine gun, fired at all of them, killing them all and hitting Harry only in his forearm, injuring him.

"Your men all are dead!" said Dustin. "You may wanna take me to Moe and Joe right now, or I'll kill you, Harry!"

Harry, full of fear obliged and told Dustin he can stow away in the storage compartment of the truck, to their hideout. Dustin went inside, and they drove off.