FIGHT!

AMELIA
After many days of practice and stress, we had our first game yesterday, we lost. The coach keeps getting more annoying every day, to the point where me and my team only have each other now, but we've been getting into arguments a lot, mostly because Charlie is too passionate about playing for The Ducks and not the Warriors. My anger issues have also been skyrocketing with this new coach. We also have some prank wars going on with the varsity team. They wet our clothes after the first game, then we froze their clothes, I wonder what else comes in mind.
We were at practice at 5am sitting on the bench talking about the game, coach wasn't here yet so we just messed around.
"It was only the first game,"-Julie
"Imagine the next ones,"-Averman
"This new coach is nothing like Bombay,"-Charlie
"Yeah, and he changed our positions, man how stupid is that"-Benny
"Someone's mad their backup," I teased thinking Benny won't take it seriously but apparently he did.
"Thanks to you," He said with attitude.
I scoffed, "Excuse me?" I stood up from my seat to face Benny.
"Woah, guys don't start-" Charlie also got up.
The team was so stressed with everything going on that our attitude isn't really good.
"Thanks to you I'm backup, you know what I'm not even back up, I'm a benchwarmer," Benny was talking to me in his little attitude.
"Ok? What are you gonna do? Cry bout it to your mommy?" I did not mean to disrespect Valeria in any way possible.
The team was quiet trying not to interfere because they've never seen me get into arguments.
Benny stood up in front of me face to face, "No, but I bet you're gonna cry to your mommy when I hook up with that blonde- Oh wait you don't have a mommy or a dad they both left," He says standing up facing me.
I began to heat up in a way I never did before. My eyesight began to get blurry. Charlie was about to hold me back but I pretended to stay calm so he didn't do anything, I turned away from Benny for a second then instantly got my helmet and threw it at him making the team flinch.
"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT!" I yelled.
"Fight! Fight!" The team said jokingly
Benny threw the helmet back at me hitting my stomach. I tried to walk over to him and push him but Charlie stopped me by getting a hold of my arm.
"Woah, Amelia!" I heard Connie say also stopping me.
"Don't ever do that-" Charlie said.
"Oh shut up, you're just doing that cause you like her," Benny said cutting Charlie off. I was breathing heavily. Before Charlie can speak I say, "You made fun of my mom's death! How?! I even let you visit her grave Benny! You know how much she meant to me!" I was crying, not out of sadness but because I was pissed off. I snatched the puck out of Connies hand and threw it at Benny but he dodged it.
"Dang," The team mumbled.
"Whatever," He says sitting back down.
I wiped my tears and sat back down, distancing myself from him. Charlie sat next to me keeping me away from Benny.
The rest of the practice went normal, coach yelling, Charlie arguing with him, me and Benny getting mad at each other, etc. My classes drove me crazy, so many work! Ugh!
At lunch we teased around making each other laugh, it made me forget about reality.
"Hey, are you feeling better?" Charlie whispered.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Lie.
"You sure?"
He's so annoying.
"Yes."
"You sure, sure? Positive?"
I giggled, "Yes,"
"Okay," He said with an unsure tone. Connie smirked at me making me roll my eyes.
The varsity team then came to our table inviting us to dinner, Adam looked unhappy in that team. We ended up agreeing to the invitation.
"Ouu, fancy." Julie says once they walked away.
"That was weird, Charlie you think it's an actual tradition?"-Russ
"Yeah, what do you think Amelia, you seem pretty quiet," He said snapping me out of my thoughts as I was zoning out.
"Oh, umm, I don't know."

Well, I walked inside a really fancy room with Julie. I wore a black dress that Maya gave me, and put my hair in a bun.

(Author:I've been OBSESSED with this dress, I just wanted to show it off by having Amelia wear it lol)

We came a little late and everyone was already here. These two guys opened the door for us bringing everyone's attention. It went silent for a few seconds but then the conversation started again, as me and Julie walked closer to the table, Charlie and Benny were the only ones that couldn't get their eyes off of me. It felt weird, I didn't know how to act. The only seat available for us were in front of Charlie, great. Julie was about to take the seat across from him but then saw that I was here and took the one next to her, on purpose just for me to be right across from Charlie. I hate her, but still love her though. I glanced around me and caught Benny staring at me. I stared back with a resting bitch face. He immediately looked away trying to play it off by starting a conversation with Russ who was next to him.

BENNY
What's wrong with me? What happened earlier didn't feel real. I had a fight with the girl I ever loved, how stupid of me. And now she's sitting with Charlie having dinner as if it was a date.
"I'm just overreacting, it's dinner with the team not a date."
This one blonde girl has been catching my attention lately, so what am I worried about? I want to know what Charlie thinks about Amelia though, I'm curious. I know she still likes me she has to. One day she's going to have to pick either me or Charlie, unless I get completely over her, then that won't be necessary.

AMELIA
Wow, the varsity left and made us pay. 857$ How did we fall for this? The restaurant made us clean the restaurant. I volunteered to clean the dishes with Julie.
"I'll help Amelia," Of course it was Charlie who wanted to help me.
"Me too,"
"Benny?!"
The four of us were at the sink washing dishes, I was in between the boys and Julie was next to Charlie, it was awkward. All of a sudden I feel Charlie squeeze in between me and Benny, I don't think he felt that it was a good idea of me being so close to Benny. So now I was in between Charlie and Julie, Benny next to Charlie.
"So..." Julie then says.
I just stood there silently.
"At least we don't have to pay." Charlie said.
"Yeah, right Amelia?" Benny says with a good tone like if what happened earlier didn't happen.
I wasn't in the mood for his crap, "I guess"
After a few seconds, "How's it going with you and that blonde girl," Charlie confronts Benny making my eyes go wide, Julie looked at me in shock.
"Good actually, how's it going with you and Amelia? Seems like you got a little thing going on," Benny said then left before Charlie said anything, he always did that, guess he can't take the heat.
"Good? Did he just say it's going good with that girl?" My heart sank.
                                     ••••
Girll. This is when it's going to start getting messy. Byeee:)
-Alice🦦