AXEL

AMELIA
Me and Wednesday woke up pretty early just to walk around the forest. The sun was starting to rise.
"I'm really happy for you, Amelia." She said as we crushed dry leaves that came across.
"For what? Oh! Me an Benny?"
She nodded.
"Thank you."
She seemed disappointed.
"Do you think I will get a relationship like yours?"
"Well...I think you'll find someone and love them and you'll live and die for them because that's your way and you will."
Chuckling she responded, "Wow, that was inspirational."
"What can I say... I'm a poet now I guess."
"Oh my gosh."
After walking for a few minutes we came across this empty field, no trees, no bushes, just grass.
"Cool..." Wednesday ran in the field twirling around, having the best time of her life. I joined her, once I got dizzy I stopped.
"We can play baseball here, Benny will love it." I had my hands on my hips exploring the place.
"Are you going to tell him about Axel?"
Axel is my childhood friend. He always had something for me, but I just couldn't grow any feelings for him. But, during middle school he was an asshole to me, for no reason.
"Mmm... Nah, he's nothing special." I walked my way back to the house.
"I think you should, before he sees you again." Wednesday said behind me trying to catch up.
"It isn't a big deal. He's a asshole anyway." I shrugged.
"Yeah it is. Benny will probably get the wrong idea." She had a point.
"Ok, I'll tell him later."
Wednesday looked satisfied.
                                      ••••
We got back inside. Benny and Julia were still sleeping.
"I'm going back to sleep, see ya." Wednesday whispered as we walked up the stairs.
"Yeah, see ya." I made my way inside my room. Watching Benny sleep peacefully reminded me of Bertram. I wonder how he's doing, Maya cares so much about him so he'll be fine in her hands. Cuddling next to Benny I stared at him, his long eyelashes, perfect eyebrows, perfect nose, and soft skin. I won't describe him as "hot" or "cute" like other girls describe their lover, I think he's properly beautiful.
I ended up falling asleep for a bit. Benny started moving around making me wake up. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The sun rays went right through my window. The trees looked beautiful when it's sunny. Birds began chirping outside. It's always something about Sunday mornings.
I made my way to the door when I felt someone slap my butt. I turned around and it was Benny, but he pretended to still be asleep.
"Your not slick, again!" I shook him making him smirk.
"See your smiling, dork." I shoved him lightly and walked my way back to the bathroom.
After getting ready, I went downstairs to get a snack. Julia was just entering the kitchen.
"Good morning." I said smiling.
"Morning, hun." She smiled back.
"Do you wanna wait for breakfast?" She saw me looking at the pantry for food.
"Sure." I closed the pantry and exited the kitchen.
"Oh, Amelia can I talk to you?" She said before I can leave to my room.
Walking back to her I say, "Yeah, what is it?"
"Umm... Wednesday found these in your suitcase." She was showing me the pills that Andrea had put in my bag.
"Oh, Andrea gave me those." I mumbled, my legs began to shake.
"You are still pretty young to take these you know?" Her face told me that she doesn't believe me.
"That's exactly what I told Andrea." I tried to sound convincing. She sighed.
"You aren't taking these on my watch." She threw them away, which made me smile.
"Thanks." I said before returning to my room.

Benny was already ready.
"Wow, that was fast." I said walking over to him. He pecked my lips. I had remembered what Wednesday had told me earlier.
"I'm not like you, you take forever to get re-" He was clearly teasing.
Chuckling I say, "Don't even start."
I sat on my bed as he fixed his hair on my mirror.
"Benny can I talk to you?" I said patting the bed.
"What?" He sat down next to me.
I started to speak shakily, "Um, there's this old friend that I had here, and he's like in love with me."
He laughed it off "Ok?"
"Well, I'm just saying in case we meet him unexpectedly."-Me
"He won't do anything about it right?"-Benny
"Nah, he's probably going to get mad at me, but it's whatever." I was actually surprised by his reaction.

As we ate breakfast, we heard a knock.
Wednesday looked at me as if I was supposed to know who it was. I got up from my seat.
"I'll get it, it's probably you know who." I said to Benny and Wednesday.
I opened it and there Axel stood. He looked the same ever sense I left. He was such a toxic friend.

                                   AXEL"What

AXEL
"What." I crossed my arms.
He gave me a dirty look which made me aggravated.
"Chill, I just wanted to say hi. I heard you came back from Cali." His breath smelled like alcohol.
"Um, yeah I did. Thanks for coming by." I closed a door a bit.
"Woah, where's my hug at?" He opened his arms for me to hug him, but I refused.
"I don't know, you tell me." I backed away, he's weird.
"Oh my god, I just wanted to say hi and you treat me like this? Dang bro." He wanted me to feel bad.
"Ok, you said hi, now you can leave." This time I actually closed the door.
"IM COMING TOMORROW! ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! YOU'LL GET PAY BACK!" He yelled from outside. That actually creeped me out. Wait until he knows about Benny. Hmm...that won't be a good idea.

Ok, so I haven't been really active cause of school and I've been trying to focus on my script for shifting. Wish me luck! Expect the next chapter in like Monday.Byeee:)
-Alice🔮