CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48
His Role as the Q-Class' Guide

"PACK your things, Mirai. We'll go back to the Academy in a few minutes."

I eyed my Mom questioningly before turning to the woman named Chiteki. The both of them are now calm, but still, I could feel the awkwardness lingering in the Mansion because of them.

"Okay," I said before turning my back on them as I went upstairs.

Hindi na ako nagtanong pa at sumunod na lamang. I sighed, I don't like this kind of atmosphere.

Inayos ko na ang mga gamit ko at saka sila inilagay sa malaking bag na dala ko. Mabuti nalang din at hindi ako makalat na tao kaya naman hindi rin ako nahirapang ayusin ang lahat ng gamit na dinala ko.

"Okay, take care on your way back."

I heard my Mom talking through her phone. She's probably making a call but the thing is, why would she do that in front of Chiteki? I mean, it's so unusual to not excuse yourself when you're having a phone call with somebody especially when you have someone in front of you, right?

I sighed. My senses really improved a lot. Thanks to my Mom who didn't show mercy on training me for the past few days. 

"Make it fast. The others are also on their way back," I was brought back to my senses when my Mom appeared right in front of me.

"Opo," I said as I make my movements faster than the usual. My Mom's somehow impatient.

"WHY are we coming back earlier? It hasn't been a week yet," tanong ni Ian sa Mama niyang trainer niya rin. I'm now in a middle of a field watching the two of them talking while fixing their things. The amazing thing is that there is a bungalow house in the middle of the field, which I'm claiming to be Ian's piece of art.

Mrs. Rufu looked back at her son's direction, "Someone from the past is finally back," she answered. I guess she's referring to Chiteki, the one who appeared in the Time Master's Realm.

"Who?" Ian asked. 

Mrs. Rufu looked straight to the woods in front of her before closing her hands, trying to calm herself. "Your aunt," she answered.

Ian was shocked and he shook his head, trying to process what he heard. "Y-You mean A-Aunt C-Chiteki?" he uttered.

"Who else might it be?" malamig na sagot ni Mrs. Ru bago ito nag umpisang lumakad papalayo.

I looked at her intently. She's really pissed and I could say that their past didn't went well. I wonder what really happened between them.

*Crash*

*Booogsh*

*Drip*

*Blag*

Napatalon ako sa gulat nang biglang gumuho ang bungalow house na nasa gitna ng field. What the heck? Who destroyed it?

"Move faster, Gadian. I'm aching to see her again," Mrs. Rufu coldly said.

I looked at Ian who's still looking at the back of his Mom without making any movement at all. Another amazing thing is that he didn't even raise his hand or look at the falling debris but the land he's standing at, act on its own and protected him from being hit by the falling rocks. 

He really improved a lot. I smiled at that thought. I wonder how far did the others improved as well. I'm too excited to meet them again!