Chapter 1

Ethan's POV
----

I woke up on the floor surrounded by boxes of my stuff. I blinked away the sleep a little bit before pushing my sleeping bag away and standing up. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see a missed call from mark. I decided to call him back.

"Hey Mark sorry I missed your call I was sleeping" I mumbled clearly just waking up.

"It's okay Eth, I hoped you slept well. So how's packing going?" Mark asked through the phone.

"Pretty good I don't have to much left to pack, just the kitchen and my recording room." I said back standing up.

"I can't wait for you and Mika to move here, I'm super excited!" I heard mark say. I smiled.

"I'm super excited to!" I said back.

"Well finish packing soon bud" he said causing me to smile.

"Will do" I said as we ended up hanging up. Me and my girlfriend Mika are going to be moving to LA closer to Mark. I was super excited. I worked on packing some of my stuff. I knew Mika wasn't going to be here for a while so I waddled over to my closet and grabbed a small silver box. I opened it and grabbed one of my Pacifiers out of it. I slid it between my lips and instantly felt better. To explain this I'm into DDLB (daddy/ mommy dom little boy) when I'm regressed it's usually a SFW (safe for work) head space but it can also be NSFW (not safe for work). I hadn't told Mika because I didn't know how she would feel about it in general, I hoped that she would support me and maybe be my mommy but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I kept my paci in my mouth as I packed. I slowly made my way to the kitchen putting stuff in boxes. I was so deep into packing I didn't hear my door creak open. 

Mark's POV
----

I tried to call Ethan this morning but he didn't answer. I knew it was about 10 AM there so he should be up when he didn't answer my call I second guessed that though. I got up to make breakfast. I just finished putting my food on a plate when I heard my phone go off. I went to it and seen what it was. Ethan was calling me. I clicked answer

"Hey Mark sorry I missed your call I was sleeping" he mumbled clearly just waking up.

"It's okay Eth, I hoped you slept well. So how's packing going?" I asked through the phone.

"Pretty good I don't have to much left to pack, just the kitchen and my recording room." He said back sounding a little more awake. He had been packing his ass off and git a lot of work done.

"I can't wait for you and Mika to move here, I'm super excited!" I said smiling.

"I'm super excited to!" He said back with a hint of childish.

"Well finish packing soon bud" I said.

"Will do" he said I could hear his bright smile through the phone. Then we ended up hanging up. I went back to eating my breakfast waiting for Amy to call. Amy was my best friend. She was a girlfriend for the longest time but I started to have feelings for Ethan and well guys in general, and she was super supportive. I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. 

"Hiii Mark!!" Amy yelled into the phone.

"Hi Amy" I said back. 

"I'm on my way over to help record and I'm bringing Kat with me" 

"Okay boo don't be to long" I mumbled finishing my breakfast. 

"I won't Mark" I could hear her smile through the phone. We hung up. 
----------

Ethan's POV
-----

I smiled to myself as packed the last of the things from the Kitchen. Mika would for sure be happy. I had packed all of my stuff and she packed hers in separate boxes so it would be easier when we unpacked. I got up to put the box with the others and I turned to have one of my biggest fears come to life. I looked at Mika who was standing in the door. I still had my Pacifier in. We stood there in silence, I could have cut the tension with a chainsaw it was that bad.