Chapter 22

Mark's POV
---
"It's almost noon should one of us go check on ethan to see if he's up?" I looked up at bob and nodded. I got up from my seat and walked to Ethan's bunk. As I opened the curtain from Ethan's bunk he sat up breaking down. He started talking but I was nonsense I didn't understand.

"Ethan baby breathe, tell us what happened" I nodded agreeing with amy. He had found out about kat moving in with her boyfriend and he hadn't taken it super great.

"I..it was all a dream..."

"What was bud?" Amy asked comforting him.

"Woah woah, ethan what's going on? What was this dream?" I quickly wrapped my arms around him. Most of the words he was saying didn't make sense. His face flushed red and he clung to me.

"Talk to us bubs" I said picking him up wrapping his legs around my waist so I could hold him on my hip

"I can't tell me you'll hate me"
----
Ethan's POV
---
My worst fear happened.... It was a dream... Mark didn't really love me... You're so stupid... No one wants to be your boyfriend or your caregiver. They didn't know about my little space. They weren't my caretakers. I just wanted to never wake up as long as it was this dream... I wanted to fall back to sleep and forget this ever happened.  Why couldn't this have been real? I just leaned into marks arms.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't be doing this... It's hurting me more then helping...."

"What do you mean 'hurting you'" mark said looking at me confused.

"God damnit mark! Why can't you get it?!?" I wasn't frustrated and I didn't mean to tell I was just... I dunno confused.

"Get what ethan?!? Talk to me! I can't Fucking help you if you don't talk to me!" He was right I just put my head down and held onto him.

"You can't help... I fucked up... I fucked up and fell in love with my best friend... I'm in love with my best friend"

"What best friend you call a lot of friends your best friend ethan" I sighed and tugged at my hair in frustration.

"IM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YIU MARK YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!"