Chapter 34

Ethan's POV
------
We drove for a while until we drove up to an amusement park. My face lit up. As mark park pulled up parking and paying for us to get in.

"Where to first my love?"

"Go carts!!!" I yelled dragging him to the first thing I saw he giggle and walked with me. We waited in line until it was our turn. I ran to a blue one and mark went to a red one. I was clearly more static about this then him. We started and I ran into mark a lot and a few other people until it was over.

"You can choose the next ride" I said smiling grabbing his hand.

"That one!" He pointed to a tall one.

"Okay!" We went and stood in line waiting for our turn.

"Here 1 of you two can come up"

"No thank you this person can go in front of us we would like to go together" I said gripping marks hand tighter.

"Alrighty then come on dear" a young person walked up getting on the ride. We watched it go one more time before getting on. I was slightly scared so I grabbed marks hand feeling instantly better. We rode it. I had a lot of fun. We walked around going on as many rides as we could before mark said that it was time to go. I smiled and looked at my phone the time read 5:30. Mark drove to the house.

"I have to go get something I'll be back"

"Okay bye my love" I smiled and went up to the room where I found flowers and a note. Damn this man really liked notes today. I read it smiling.

"Hello my dear, I hope you've had a fun day, but that's not over yet, in the bathroom there is an outfit hung on the back of the door you may remember this outfit from a time before I love you my dear now go get ready"

I smiled more and went in the bathroom taking another quick shower and getting out drying off looking at the back of the door. Mark was right I recognized the suit. It was my unus annus suit. I wondered where we were going. Why did I have to get all fancyed up? I shrugged and put it on looking at myself smiling at the memories this brought back to me. Before walking down the stairs I grabbed my phone and checked it. There was nothing new so I walked down the stairs to the living room seeing another note. I grabbed it and read it calling tyler as it said to.
----
Marks POV
---
I drove to Tyler's getting ready. I took a quick shower and out on my suit. Unlike ethan I had my darkiplier suit. I smiled messing with my hair taking a breath and a long look in the mirror before walking out to the living room.

"Do I look okay?"

"Damn you looking smexyyyyyy mark" amy said smiling as she walked over adding the purple flower pin to my suit.

"And perfect!" Katrine said looking over at me. I smiled letting out a sigh before I walked out to the car driving my way to the Cafe getting my reservation and went to my spot. I smiled looking around it was perfect.

I sat down waiting for the love of my life to arrive which should be soon

I sat down waiting for the love of my life to arrive which should be soon. It was about 15 minutes later when tyler lead a blindfolded ethan go the table. I smiled pulling his chair out so he could sit. He looked so good like that. Tyler took the blindfold off of his eyes so he could see the environment around him. I heard his gasp a bit.

"Mark this is beautiful!" He said coming over hugging me. I smiled and hugged back.

"I'm so happy you like it my love I was worried you wouldn't."

"How could I not?!? It's so pretty!" He said sitting down again. I smiled as we ordered our drinks and food. I was getting nervous, it was getting closer to time to ask him. I kept praying he would say yes. We chatted and ate enjoying our time together. I really loved him so much. I smiled hearing the music turn to slow music.

"Would you take this dance my good sir?" I asked standing up putting a hand out to him. He smiled nodding and we danced under the moonlight for a while. I was so lucky to have this boy in my life. I know I joked about hating him and that he wasn't good enough but none of that was true truly if ethan wasn't in my life I think things would just fall apart we completed each other and wouldn't be who we were without the other and I knew it.